The Sword Of St. Michael

Interesting review :slightly_smiling_face:
Remember that the element air is related to swords.

23 Likes

I’m experiencing this as a masculine descent of power and will, a sword piercing the head and driving down into the lower body :crossed_swords:

15 Likes

Michael is known for protection Hmm defeating dragons i don’t wanna my dragons get hurts.

2 Likes

I saw it on YouTube yesterday and since there was no description I searched the meaning and it really struck a chord with me. But I’m not sure exactly what it works on. Is it defeating evil in me or out in the world that I intend it to?

Welcome!

Yes. :wink:

It’s both and not just the evil that you intend it to, but that which you may not be aware of. St. Michael’s sword is very protective.

10 Likes

Hi, @QueenMab! Welcome to the Group

10 Likes

@WellBeing Love that. It may be my new favorite video then!!!

2 Likes

@Rosechalice Thank you!!

2 Likes

The problem with meta stories (like the one with St. Michael and the dragon) is that over time, nuance is lost in the telling. I don’t think the energy associated with St. Michael is deadly for all dragons, just the ill bred, surly, untamed sort.

What it boils down to is, if your dragon is well behaved, then you have nothing to fear.

11 Likes

Yeah i know, my dragons are well behaved. I don’t own any black dragon so no worries.

7 Likes

It’s so funny (to me) that this is the first time I’m hearing about St. Michael and a/the dragon. I’ve always heard it as St. George who slew the dragon.

What I had heard is St. Michael (leader of God’s armies) defeating the devil. (I can still picture that famous statue.)

Aren’t these stories all so fascinating?!

6 Likes

Yes…so fascinating! Sometimes dragons get conflated with the devil…it goes back quite a bit.

Take this example by Albrecht Durer from 1498

Just another shortcoming of the meta story I suppose.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Black Dragon: They are dark Dragons who usually side with evil. They are irresistibly cunning and extremely crafty and wise. Their resourcefulness propels them to being the most powerful Dragon species second only to their exact counterpart the Gold Dragon.

They have an extensive arsenal of spells and craft. They can control elements on land, sea and air. They have been known to cause plagues of bad luck to those who oppose them, they use their hypnotizing charm to manipulate animal, beast and insect. They keep to themselves and other dragon species usually avoid them. They are difficult to control sometimes they don’t obey their keepers.

10 Likes

Would a Gold Dragon Servitor be a good idea? :thinking:

3 Likes

Im afraid to answer this, cause it will not fall into the topic interest, feel free to pm me. Thanx

7 Likes

Bumping this because it feels apt that we call in some divine justice for the current times.

6 Likes

Welcome back glitter butterflies lol

3 Likes

Just went for a drive and listened to an audio version of the book of Enoch which then inspired me to to listen to this field a few times. Such an underrated gem. If I had to sum this field up briefly to inspire more people to try it out. I’d say is it a compilation of these fields plus some…
Etheric cord cutter
Repel negative energy
Unstoppable willpower
Stop bad habits/ addictions
The Sun/ sun gazing

Not sure if others connect to it is this regard but to me Michael (the leader of the angels) has always been a representative of our Sun. When I started the field on this drive it was raining and by the 3rd loop the rain stopped and some clouds parted for me to see the Sun for the first time in a week (rare here in sunny Aus). Blessed

18 Likes

10 Likes