The Sword Of St. Michael

:thinking::confused::confused:

Instead this please work on virus control steriod to surpress autoimmune disease & virus hiv hepatitis families and many more.

Around the wrold waiting for your miracle work.

I am sorry to all. I apologize for my words

1 Like

If you have to apologize even before you have published the post, may be its an indication that the tone and tenor of the post need a change.

10 Likes

I’m not understanding what you’re wanting/asking for. To me, this field is very different from the words you’re offering here.

Might this field be useful towards what you’re wanting? Perhaps. But I (personally) am not following the connection you’re expressing/asking for.

1 Like

Almost every time I listen to this, I feel vibrating starting at the top of my head going down throughout my entire body. Sometimes it gets stronger, other times it’s just there for about half a minute. I always express my gratitude (in my head) to Michael, and sometimes I repeat his prayer in Latin for a better connection. I also see blue flashes of light with this one, in the angelic intercession video it’s bright white🤔 I also feel very confident and powerful. I have a question though, does this connect us to the actual being, or an egregore? If it’s the latter, does it have the same characteristics as the actual being?

9 Likes

Everything in the field’s description is about the actual being. I don’t see anything in the description about an egregore.

4 Likes

Because I heard that the Thor mandala and st Michael mandala connected to egregore versions of them, maybe since this is an audio it’s different

1 Like

I have not heard that.

Perhaps you misunderstood this (emphasis mine)?:

6 Likes

That might have been it, thanks

1 Like

I dont see this on Patreon? Whould love to have it as download. I searched Michael and sword did’nt come up.

you can buy it on iTunes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Is this what he looks like?

Michael appears in many different ways to different people. And different people interpret Michael differently. (A Google image search will give you a taste of that.)

I’m guessing that this picture is a depiction that resonates with the poster. If you have a different experience or depiction, that’s OK, too.

11 Likes

Thanks for explaining👍

1 Like

Yes to what WellBeing said. :+1:

This is heavenly, thank you.
I feel it on my throat, chest and solar plexus. Difficult to explain with words but it feels good and clearing.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Did something happen with the video?

1 Like

It’s on YouTube, on sapien medicine I just found it

1 Like

The link probably changed from the opening post:

10 Likes

Oh great thanks! I didn’t even think to look for it at that time…
The old video has been deleted but I’m glad it’s still there somewhere! :smiley:

1 Like