The Sword of St Michael

@Psionic

3 Likes

What can this protect us from?

4 Likes

Wasn’t this already a thing, why did it get reuploaded?

Ominous and brutal.

2 Likes

It’s not on Dreamseed anymore for some reason.

Here is an older thread and the older upload in regards to this which discusses benefits and testimonials

4 Likes

This explains what happened with screenshots and reference links

2 Likes

Intuitively answering: See if you can find someone specialized in exorcism or possibly removing curses, bindings, spells, vows, contracts, black magic, protection and possibly a shaman / medicine ceremony. to find the origin. The cause. Anyone who may have experience

1 Like

I used this last night. I woke up feeling just a little bit off, I’d been dealing with some unwanted things. I played this and my entire body immediately started vibrating so strongly, my crown area was lighting up. It was something so intense, something was being ripped away from me. 10 min go by and my body is still vibrating and I feel kinda paranoid but I stayed mentally determined and faithful that archangel Michael would banish whatever was bothering me. The whole thing was just so amazing to me. Thank you to Captain for making this field and thank you to archangel Michael for helping me with what I need.

7 Likes

Yes this field definitely has much more effects on the crown / top of head. Moreso than older

3 Likes

Okay thank you everyone with the answers, somtimes i feel like i am making the feel come to me

2 Likes

Ago 1-2 weeks i played the dreamseeds version and this seems to be a bit stronger?

(or im tripping lol)

5 Likes

You’re not trippin :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I wonder what captain could have done to make it even stronger🤔

5 Likes

SO MANY amazing testimonials. I got goosebumps reading some of them…

May the Sword of St Michael protect us all… :pray:

14 Likes

Hi, I know this is kind of an old thread, but you need to know what happened.
I am new here, but not to Sapien Medicine/Dreamseeds/Energetic Alchemy. I am a long-time listener, and have also purchased some amazing audios and he has changed my life in so many unforgettable ways that I am forever grateful. I don’t ever leave comments online, but after what just happened, I feel compelled to share my story. I apologize if this is all over the place, but I am still shaking from the incident I am about to share with you.
For background, my parents’ car was totaled exactly one week ago and I got here from out-of-state two days later (pre-planned visit) and have been helping them deal with insurance and navigate the aftermath. They’re older and really shook up, and we have all been super-anxious because of it ( I think I need to get them Sapien’s Alchemical Trauma, but I am not sure if that is the right one for things like car accidents, since it’s more than just a physical trauma). Right after the accident, they got a car rental and then two days ago, they had to go out of town for a pre-planned trip of their own. I have their rental, but my car got here yesterday, so today I decided to return the rental.
So I get to Enterprise, and the guy tells me there’s no one else there to give me a ride home, so I told him I will get coffee and come back. I got coffee and decided to stop at one more place. I get there, and I am in the parking lot about to park. Then I see a car backing up into me. I hit the horn over and over, but they backed into me anyway. It wasn’t hard, but you have to understand that I am still jumpy from my parents’ accident, so my adrenaline kicked in and I jumped out and started yelling about why they didn’t hear me beep the horn. I never act like this, so I felt really bad about it and apologized almost immediately. They didn’t hit me hard and their car did not have a scratch on it, but my left quarter panel was off. They told me not to tell Enterprise, but I didn’t want to risk the karma (or getting a huge bill later) so when I got to Enterprise, I told the manager the truth. When we got outside to look at the car, the guy who told me to go get coffee was there, and I told him what happened. He comes over and goes, “I think I can just pop it out,” and it worked. They told me we didn’t need to do anything else, and not to worry, and drove me home. I was, and still am, completely shocked. I am scared to drive again, but I am also relieved.
The part I didn’t tell you is that on my way to Enterprise for the first time, I played The Sword of St Michael on my phone real quick in the rental car so I know Sapien Medicine saved the rental car today. I got home and asked the i ching why it happened, and the answer was that I am blessed by heaven (hexagram 14, line 6 for those familiar). I think that tells you what this particular track really does. It’s funny, because I was actually wanting to know why my family keeps having car accidents, but the answer is amazing. And although I am scared to drive, maybe I Ching just told me that I don’t need to be. Thanks to Sapien Medicine and this track. What’s ironic is that my parents are highly religious and carry their deities in their car at all times. When I took them to the airport, I played this track, which annoyed my dad and we got into a huge argument about it. I told him his deity didn’t save him from the car accident so I will use my own music. I wish he was here so I could tell him this story, but I should probably listen to Ego Dissolution so I don’t feel like I have to do so haha.
Thank you Sapien, whoever you are. You are changing people’s lives out here with your music. Those people who are stealing from you have some seriously bad karma coming for them. If you see this, I hope you will consider using this track to protect yourself and your work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

7 Likes

Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer for taking the time to do these clip-shots of the testimonials from Youtube! It’s so sad these are all gone now. I was thinking of this field and am listening to it now on Odysee - but I miss the comments! A small slice of Sapien for posterity :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s so true. @Maoshan_Wanderer was one of the few people that took screenshots of comments from YT and added them in this forum. Thank you, Mao!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I felt so unease and angry since yesterday night due to some issue with extremely toxic people, but while listening to this I asked St Michael for cord cutting and protection, I feel so calm now and protected.

I also mediated while listening, I saw myself stand in the middle of large field protected by light of St Michael’s sword. No toxic people, no negative thought, then I just started dancing. It really feels good able to being myself again.

Thank you Captain, thank you St Michael.

2 Likes

Hello, is the Saint Michael protection in image version? Something you could always carry on in your pocket?
Does It protect from bad spirits making them staying away?
Thank you.