Does anyone know advanced healers?

I’m in need for a healer like Lisa renee one with a meditation library with affordable meditations that are advanced does anyone know a healer like that ?
A healer that has also curse reversals in an audio recording?

Welcome to the Sapien Medicine Forum!

There are many (100’s?) free healing fields from Sapien Med and their related channels, depending on what kind of “healing” you’re wanting. They even have fields to deal with curses put upon you or loved ones. What’s more, these fields work even better when you meditate to them.

That little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum will lead you to our handy forum search engine, which can help you to find these fields as well as information about how you can get the most out of the fields you’ve chosen.

4 Likes

I recommend looking up Steve Nobel on YouTube. He has numerous meditations and energetic transmissions with similar content as the themes described in Lisa Renne’s https://ascensionglossary.com (essentially reads as a spiritual/extradimensional Wikipedia for those who are unfamiliar).

A tremendous amount of work (both inner and cosmic) as well as benevolent intercession has taken place through his transmissions, for free no less.

1 Like

(Off-topic, but yeah, some of us noticed that in the Flower/Lotus of Life thread.)

1 Like

Yeah, she’s awesome and highly informative. I read the article on morphogenisis on the site and it gave me an even stronger appreciation for the fields we have access to here!

1 Like

Can you give me the direct link to that audio so I I purchase it because I can’t find it I looked everywhere on gumroad and patreon even

I found it but it’s too expensive can you lower the price tob10 usd? I really need it right now that I’m being attacked please I feel pain a lot of pain! And I need something to help me…

Are working with sapien medicine? If yes please give me a coupon to lower the price I don’t have much money and I need this audio so please! I will repay you one day my life is on danger I can’t explain from here

I’m sorry you’re going through this.

Check out the The Sword Of St. Michael and Michael Mandala. They’re both free (even less than 10 usd)!

(And, no. I don’t work with Sapiens Med and have no discount codes to give you.)

2 Likes