Business/Wealth building 2.0

I made a thread awhile back regarding a stack for wealth and business building here Successful business and building wealth

As for my business it’s still not going good. Still losing money, still seemingly facing roads blocks after road blocks unfortunately. Covid is playing a roll in this but there are still others in my space that are doing well so the problem must be coming from my end. Almost on the verge of maybe losing it all. Now that more stronger fields have been released I’ll like to know if there is an updated stronger stack that would be good to use that’ll help?

I have the SLR , glory, schumann, and Intercession tags fyi

4 Likes

Wow i must say i m surprised.

But ok

This is new and has been proved by many to be powerful.

Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

Also The Magician audio, The Emperor and The Wheel of fortune are new and great.

And last… perhaps its a higher self calling to change the direction… if I was you (and ive been there) i give this a thought, open the mind and surrender to be shown the best path for you which leads me to advice you getting the BLIP.

New item: Best Path In Life

You can read more about it here. If you wear that one tho you need to stop wearing reach for the stars because they clash. if… you decide to give this a shot.

If you feel called to try that as last resource then there are new audios that can help you find answers about the new you and new life that is desperate to be born :smirk: maybe…

Take what i said with a grain of salt, but you know all is possible.

9 Likes

Hey judge. I won’t be able to give you all of your answers, but the bottom line comes down to vibration. Aside from the abundance fields, hitting the love and gratitude fields harder will definitely get you started back in the right direction.

Being the vibration of what you want before the physical evidence of it is what will attract it back into your life. Picture a movie in your mind of exactly how you want it to be and focus throughout the day on it. Feel the feelings, see the sights, hear the sounds. Feeling good is the start of attracting the good back to you.

9 Likes

Woot woot! :star_struck:

Let me add a tip.

Loop gratitude audio and the new visual enhancement audio back to back and just feel/visual your wanted future just like Seck said.

5 Likes

I second luna that maybe it’s the higher self calling, in which case it is still possible to achieve what you want, but it’s heavy work since you’re swimming against the current.
The free alternative to BPIL tag is higher self connection + imaginarium divine (patreon).
These are always good to add.

If you do the movie thing, make sure you see it from the first person point of view, and not like a movie looking at yourself from the outside.

4 Likes
1 Like

Dedicate a device to just looping this playlist. What else you got on? Doesn’t matter, cuz this is sitting on your laptop in the middle of your house 24/7…

7 Likes