Caladrius Automated Energy Work - It's Raining Cho Ku Rei

Using the technique of creating 1119889 ((1111*1008)+1) droplets of light filled with physical Reiki Healing Energy in your immediate vicinity.

Caladrius will do this for you automatically and immediately. Please report on your experiences.

Simply reply “It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei”.

Edit: this technique will now be performed in the following way. Caladrius will work with the S2-R2 and associated servitors to pack the energy of 1119889 perfectly formed Cho Ku Rei Singularity Droplets into repeated cloned pocket dimensions with the maximum amount of light in each droplet. One of these pocket dimensions will be instantly expanded in your space upon use of this command. Let us see how much this boosts the effects!

12 Likes

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

Thank you

1 Like

Yo I think this is working felt something heavy leave my legs/lower back and my mood randomly feels lighter I haven’t played nothing other than conceptual realizations so I think it’s this thank you mate. :brown_heart:

1 Like

I would love to know honest opinions on the strength. Should this be turned up a few notches?

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

Its Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like

It’s Raining Chu Ku Rei

How much time can we benefit from this one per day?

@SorcerySupreme

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei.

Thank you.

Report: Feel pulsating energy. Feel more positive and gentle (not sure what word is appropriate here). Was not paying attention since I am at work but that’s what I notice. I think it could be intensified but also I am not super sensitive and seem to have high tolerance.

1 Like

Until I am satisfied that it is at maximum strength, and have added a few other energetic tasks, at which point these “energy spells” will be added to my Ko-Fi for higher tiers.

I would love for owners of my Cho Ku Rei audio to report on how much stronger this is when it is playing.

Same with the Cho Ku Rei water charger on Ko-Fi.

I would also be interested to see the difference when wearing a Perfect Health and High Energy item, since it does have an energy pockets of Reiki attached to it.

2 Likes

Update: see edit at the top. As of now.

It’s raining Cho Ku Rei.

Let me tell you a tale of trueness. Either that joint just hit or this is some powerful shit. Others should try the upgraded version.

Also, have Plasma Charged Mitochondria playing.

1 Like

It’s raining Cho Ku Rei. :white_heart:

Result: Does feel stronger than previous.

1 Like

It’s Raining Cho Ku Rei

1 Like