Caladrius Automated Energy Work - The Sei Hei Ki Egg

As a free test of a new thing…

Caladrius will create an egg of Sei Hei Ki (Reiki Emotional and Mental Healing and Balancing Energy) above your crown chakra and expand it to fill your entire aura with Sei Hei Ki.

This will be automatic, and instant. To receive it, simply reply “Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg”. The energy will build over a few minutes. Please report on your experiences.

Edit: this technique will now be performed in the following way. Caladrius will work with the S2-R2 and associated servitors to pack the energy of a Sei Hei Ki Egg into repeated cloned pocket dimensions with the maximum amount of light in each egg. One of these pocket dimensions will be instantly expanded in your space upon use of this command. Let us see how much this boosts the effects!

15 Likes

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg
Thank you!

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg
Thanks

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

Thank you

Edit: I felt tingling in the crown within seconds. I listened to this right after walking across hot sweaty Bali changing hotels with more bags than it’s pleasant on my back, and it calmed the agitation and turmoil that grew inside.

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg
Thank you mate :brown_heart:

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

Thanks!!

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

Cool. Thanks Caladrius and SorcerySupreme!

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg
Thanks

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

Felt something. And then I silently repeated the phrase to “tune in” a bit more and find the feeling, if you will. Very noticeable electrical sensation.

2 Likes

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Original post updated. Changes take effect as of now.

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like

Activate Sei Hei Ki Egg

1 Like