Caladrius Water Charger (free for now)

Thanks again :white_heart:

1 Like

These drink chargers are goated thanks again @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Caladrius and sorcery

1 Like

Me again, I probs need a bigger bottle lmao thanks once again :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Wow been feeling loose all day after drinking this I don’t think I waited enough time the last time I drank this cause this felt a lot stronger and my mood got heightened absurdly was laughing hysterically in public and I felt people were wondering if I was on drugs lmao. I also felt really relaxed like my muscles turned into pasta lol I love this highly underrated. thank you :smiley: :raised_hands: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you as always :white_heart:

1 Like

Can’t wait to get my item charged with a similar energy! Thank you @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius :white_heart:

1 Like

Okay sorry for the spam at this point - it’s just too good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey man thank you again I’ve been feeling way better since I started drinking this. I get paid this friday so I will definitely be supporting you and subscribe to your membership your the goat man :heart: :raised_hands: :grinning:

1 Like

I must buy a big water jug so I stop pinging you with notifications so often - thanks again :white_heart:

1 Like

:white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :white_heart:

Edit:

Was out for dinner and they forgot to make my meal gluten free (I’m coeliac). Completely spitballin on this one but if Caladrius can charge this bath water aswell I’d love to see if that could provide me some relief! Thanks again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Sorcery Supreme and Caladrius

1 Like

Thank you Sorcery Supreme and Caladrius.

1 Like

Thank you this has healed my lower back and my neck/spine feel alot more aligned you the goat :heart: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you Sorcery Supreme and Caladrius.

1 Like

To go with my new perfect energy item thank you sorcery and Caladrius

1 Like

Thank you :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Sorcery Supreme, Caladrius, Captain, and all others involved with

2 Likes