Caladrius Water Charger - Jesus Mantra Siddhi

A Siddhi is when you have chanted a mantra so many times, it becomes a part of you. At this stage you’re “one with the mantra”, so of course you want to understand what you are chanting. Siddhi offers you a direct connection (what most of us would call an attunement) to the true essence of the mantra, and repeats it subconsciously.

The mantra is:

Om Shri Yahushua Bhagavate Namaha

So with some use (if this is a path you desire), you can embody these qualities permanently through the path of this mantra. Note that the pronunciation of Jesus name is not Sanskrit, I spoke and spelled as I think he would have pronounced it.

I do not think you will get permanent Siddhi without repetition, chanting, or at least conscious intent from one drink, but if you’re not down with the meaning of the mantra, or Jesus, do not complain when he shows up every time you pull up that one site…

Post a pic of a beverage below, wait 133 seconds, and Caladrius will have charged it with the Siddhi of this mantra.

11 Likes

I’m going to have a beer with Jesus. See you there!

5 Likes

Lol I hope jesus turns my water into wine so I can join you haha. Thanks mate :pray: :joy:

4 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Lol the kettle.

5 Likes

My Jesus is too hot to drink yet So i poured some to the bottle and the bottle is now fucked up
Why did I think it’s some heat resistant plastic lol

3 Likes

Thank you @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius

3 Likes

3 Likes

In the Jesus mantra, om (sometimes spelled aum) is the primordial sound, or word, of the universe. In the Gospel of John in the Christian Bible, Jesus personifies the Word. The meanings of the rest of the words in the Jesus mantra are:

• Sri — a term of respect that is often translated as “lord”
  • Yesu (or Yeshu) — the Sanskrit name of Jesus
  • Bhagavate — the Supreme Reality
  • Namaha — a salutation that is often translated as “I bow to you,” “I prostrate to That” or something similar. It can also be translated as “not mine,” “not me” or “it is not about me,” reflecting that we submit to a higher power, or the Higher Self.
3 Likes

Quite right. As you will see this mantra is identical but uses Jesus’ original Hebrew name instead of the Sanskrit version.

I figured I would allow those more learned than I to dissect it.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Ahem.

Combine this with the 2nd Pentacle of Mars charger.

Then you have the highest power of Jesus and the magick used to invoke Him for healing.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

WIN_20230405_21_49_59_Pro

3 Likes

I will report a heck of a night with Jesus appearing multiple times in multiple ways. I did a lot of Jesus-based preaching that night (and I’m not a Christian, but always up for an impromptu good ranty sermon).

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

,…

1 Like