Caladrius Water Charger - Telekinesis

Post a pic of a beverage below, and Caladrius will charge it in 133 seconds with a combination of spiritual/energy and physical fields to maximize your telekinetic ability.

I want to see videos of y’all conducting dozens of small objects hither and thither simultaneously like a conductor conducting an orchestra.

8 Likes

Wait telekinesis is real?

I seen @Dr_Manhattan mention it but thought he was joking

4 Likes

Thanks Caladrius and Supreme

1 Like

1 Like

I have done it a few times.

I recommend you start with the psi wheel from Mind Machines You Can Build by G. Harry Stine. (As I recall.)

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Oh bro just now seeing this I have always wondered if this could be possible I used to pretend to force pull objects to me lol. Excited to experience this thank you man you surprise me with your talents. :heart: :grinning:

1 Like

Let’s see how this feels

1 Like

Liking this I tried to make a toothpick move last night with my thought but failed lol but what I did notice was my brain was vibrating a lot felt like neurons were wiring together and noticed how easy it was to hold a image in my head almost felt like I could still see my environment with my eyes closed. I think after I understand how energy works more thoroughly it will get easier to move things but for now loving that this is possible curious to hear what others experience aswell.

1 Like

Each time you use it your telekinesis ability will increase and you will get farther toward your goal.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Caladrius and SorcererySupreme

1 Like

Is this an audio? How can I get started with this?

1 Like

Just post a pic of a beverage, wait 133 seconds, and drink the beverage.

There is no audio at this time.

Just cuz I usually do this by command rather that posting a pic to encourage y’all and make sure the energy is right across the board shouldn’t discourage you from using this! I’m thinking of a good telekinesis challenge to do soon. Maybe a psi wheel. But yes, Caladrius will use his power to imprint water to make you telekinetic!

2 Likes

1 Like

So last night I taught a friend to do telekinesis. I do not know if she will ever allow me to post it, but she was successful while I was there, and there is video footage to prove it!

I rigged up a psi wheel and charged her water with this.

Thank you!

@SorcerySupreme would the light stream command be
“Caladrius, charge with telekenisis” ?

:eye:🫢

1 Like