Calling all Energy Sensitives! I need your help with an experiment!

Forgive me if my actual situation isn’t as dire as the title makes it out to be, but I feel that this subject is an important one. As we know, Dreamweaver is a very talented creator of transformative audios, in a league unlike anyone else on YouTube

However, (and this is where the pitchfork mob attacks me) Dreamweaver is not the only creator on YouTube. There exist other channels and creators, who employ their own methods of crafting transformative audios. I have noticed that many people have difficulty accepting and trusting new creators…especially when their methods and style are superficially similar to those of DW. These concerns are of course not unfounded, as there may be plenty of scammers looking to take advantage of people, and fool them into using audios that do not work rather than Dreamweaver’s tried and true audios.

Specifically, I am speaking of Maitreya Fields.

I know there are many who attest to her effectiveness, but I also see just as many saying she’s a scammer trying to capitalize on naïve individuals. I know Dreamweaver and SammyG won’t comment on this subject, because as Sammy said:

But this is where my idea comes in. If experimentation is the best way to come to a conclusion, then I say we experiment.

I want to believe Maitreya works, and her creations seem to resonate with me at a certain level. But I still have an inkling of doubt in the back of my mind, especially from all the deniers. I want to do this experiment as a means of proving once and for all whether she works.

Now I am not asking what you think she is like as a person, or whether her work is Morphic Fields (she has already established that they aren’t). This is purely a matter of whether or not her stuff has energy in it, and more importantly if it works.

Either way, no matter the outcome, I see this experiment as being very beneficial and helpful. If it turns out Maitreya’s stuff does not work at all, then great, we know for sure that she’s a scam and will that much wiser. And if it does work, then we can accept her as a creator in our lists.

For those who choose to participate, This experiment requires a few controls in place:

• Do not listen to any other creators for at least 24 hours within doing this.
    This is so that there is no chance of any other energies or audios diluting or interfering with Maitreya’s work. And it is also so that any effects experienced can be attributed directly to Maitreya more easily.
  • You will all listen to one specific audio, of my choosing.
    This is so that we don’t get inconsistent data, and everyone will be experiencing the same thing. I wanted to go for something general, which would only have temporary effects and most people would not have any issue with listening to it. Therefore, the audio I have chosen is the energy Increaser (three treasures):

Now, there will be a second phase in this experiment once people have participated in this first part, but I’ll share info on that once participants have given testimonials.

3 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube