Can I listen this the whole night?

Can I listen this playlist the whole night

Sure.

Hopefully, you’ve done your research on these fields and you already know that some forum friends find Ojas and/or Mana Circuits to be energizing, which might affect how you sleep.

As with all fields, start easy to see the effects on you personally and you can ramp up from there, if you’d like.

1 Like

Thank you

If I wont sleep well I will only listen ojas and Mana circuits during the day

1 Like

You can (mostly), but there is no point.

SLR can be all night
The Ojas - it would be a lot, better not listen more than 3-4x a day
Attract love - ok
Blarney stone - no point, just listen 2-3x in the morning, the effects last for a while (the whole day)
Inner beauty ok
Mana circuits - no. Isn’t that the one with warning about more than 2-3 listen per day?
Edit - I’ve checked, it’s not, but maybe it’s not ideal overnight given how energising it is.

I would shuffle it up…
Use SLR, attract love, unconditional love, become whole all night (this seems to be your focus)
Mana circuits 2x, ojas 3x, then blarney stone 3x upon waking up (it is an hour, probably adds up to getting ready + going to work/school)

Print out the inner beauty mandala/picture from insta, laminate it and carry it with you throughout the day, put it by your bed overnight.
This is more optimal and also addresses the “energising” aspect of some fields.

18 Likes

Thank you very much!
I edited now my playlist. I didnt find “unconditional love” only “unconditional you” did you mean this field?
And regarding my goal. I go to a new school and I want to have good friends there and a good school life (that’s my goal)

3 Likes

Interesting, I also couldn’t find it on YouTube, I meant this one from patreon - maybe it is under another name or I was just not good at looking :sweat_smile:
It’s a 20min beep (so really good for sleeping)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/unconditional-28324098

Confidence can always help your goal (if you need it :)
Uplift yourself and those around you could be helpful
And there is also a draw like-minded friends mandala on Instagram ;)

4 Likes