Can I play Sapien audio and watch YouTube at the same time?

Will the Sapien audio still work if I play it while watching a YouTube video? (thank you in advance)

1 Like

Yes, provided they are both playing on different devicesā€¦

2 Likes

l still donā€™t get this, fields 99% of time donā€™t clash with audio output from same device if itā€™s not other field. This is some resurrection of older speculation that frequencies somehow are super important which isnā€™t the case, unless carrier is completely negated.

1 Like

Really?

They donā€™t atleast for me but I have given the most generic answer everyone here gives :sweat_smile: just to not confuse the new userā€¦

2 Likes

Always worked for me without any difference.

1 Like

Really strange, mixer distortion I guess. Usually sound isnā€™t important at all, that is why many people are extra cautious even using headphones, some radius is still goes around.

1 Like

They work for me too, even if I play multiple fields, I said the same in the other thread where we both answered but again since 99% of the users would suggest otherwise, I felt it is better to accustom the new user to the ā€˜traditionā€™ here!

2 Likes

Like subliminals are usually resilient to mixing, morphic fields are more resilient than they and energy output practically is hard to be suppressed, pscyhological ā€œfeelingā€ from audio stimulus does not equate to outcome.

1 Like

Got it, I just try to avoid perpetuating such limiting tradition, it only messes with peopleā€™s heads and makes them suspicious if they suddenly try and feel the same even if not stronger effects (due to not expecting them at all).

2 Likes

We are long time field users, dare I say, we have ascended to some level, where rules of reality donā€™t make sense anymore and limit us, they feel malleable, my energy body personally can create the effects of a field just by imagining it without it playing :grin:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Awesome!

It only happened to me with Healing Card, by imagining the sign/symbol written there and saying Healing Activate (I tried this once).

2 Likes

All is mind, everything is mental - first hermetic principle

Edit: I think it is ā€˜Universe is mentalā€™ but I guess ā€˜everythingā€™ fits the context tooā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the thingā€¦that our subconscious minds may have learned to connect with the field or recreate its effects. So as long as it is playing (for me), we get the resultā€¦sort of like placebo.

But I donā€™t know if it would be the case for everyone.

I always play a secondary playlist on my laptop even if Iā€™m playing something elseā€¦but it is a booster playlist while the one Iā€™m working on I play on another device. I also donā€™t play fields and other stuff on youtube, but from different websites.

Welpā€¦gotta say some fields worked really well once, when playing Mass Meditations on vimeo, the field on youtube, and a song here in the forum (linked from youtube though).

But yeahā€¦just because of that one experience, Iā€™m not gonna play a field and a song on youtube every time xDā€¦but if it worked consistently, it would be a nice hack xD

2 Likes

True, I think the same tooā€¦

That is why, I have never made this claim earlier, each to his own, one can always experiment and find outā€¦

Yeah, consistensy may require some practice, we may have to listen to the field a 100 times or so, while listening we can try and remember how the field made us feel while listening and after, like a bookmark, all this sounds like a lot of work and taxing, it is always easy to stick to the conventional method of building a stack and blasting the hell out of it :laughing:

I am currently experimenting with my servitor to find alternative ways of minimising listening time, I have charged her with Chi, Jing, Shen, stem cells, wealth, chakra body cleanse and energetic cleanse sigils from Energetic Addendum, I have tested some, it works! Onto the fields nowā€¦ I am optimistic about thisā€¦

2 Likes

@igem do you ever play brain key or snapping synapses while also playing a wiring field? Would love to know some cheatcodes.

2 Likes

Lol bro a few times Iā€™ve gotten autism overgrowth by thinking about manhattan method. The music and the sensation. Itā€™s an interesting phenomenon.

2 Likes

Letā€™s break it down, shall we?

Two audios could be -

• Two fields

• 1 field, 1 non-field related audio/video

Say what? :open_mouth:

If you want to get the full essence, undistorted, in its intended programmed way - play on a different device.

(I mean, if I want to get the full effects of my healing, why would I want my medication get mixed?)

No one is doing this,

When itā€™s clearly stated, recommended the proper way and you just misunderstood what two audios mean.

@Johnny, welcome to the forum, for any more info Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

2 Likes

Yes, honestly experience doesnā€™t support this recommendations, they are good, but not the absolute truth.

IĀ“ve played fields with music from the same device and donĀ“t really noticed a decrease in effect.

However there are a few things to consider.

1. As said before, donĀ“t play 2 fields from the same device.
    In my experience, playing a frequency (like 4hz) + a field from the same device seems to work for me. Meaning I donĀ“t notice negative effects or a strong decrease in positive results.
    Im using fields like the Soul Restoration Series as refference, as theyĀ“re pretty ā€œon the noseā€, and the feeling is usually closely related to their effect.

2. Everything you consume influences you, one way or another.
    Music in general is build to engage you emotionally (=making you more suggestible) while carrying (often negative) suggestions. Playing a field for letĀ“s say trauma healing, while playing agressive or victim-mentality music, might send mixed signals to your subconscious mind, hence slowing down the results. In the worst case, it might enforce these beliefs even deeper into your subconscious.
    @JAAJ made a whole thread about the importance of this topic.

3. At least some of the videos/music you can find on yt, are energetically charged and/or layered with subliminals.
    You donĀ“t know what these people throw into their creations, so be aware and selective with what you consume.

3 Likes