Can I play Sapien audio and watch YouTube at the same time?

Yes, provided they are both playing on different devices…

2 Likes

l still don’t get this, fields 99% of time don’t clash with audio output from same device if it’s not other field. This is some resurrection of older speculation that frequencies somehow are super important which isn’t the case, unless carrier is completely negated.

1 Like

Really?

They don’t atleast for me but I have given the most generic answer everyone here gives :sweat_smile: just to not confuse the new user…

2 Likes

Always worked for me without any difference.

1 Like

Really strange, mixer distortion I guess. Usually sound isn’t important at all, that is why many people are extra cautious even using headphones, some radius is still goes around.

1 Like

They work for me too, even if I play multiple fields, I said the same in the other thread where we both answered but again since 99% of the users would suggest otherwise, I felt it is better to accustom the new user to the ‘tradition’ here!

2 Likes

Like subliminals are usually resilient to mixing, morphic fields are more resilient than they and energy output practically is hard to be suppressed, pscyhological “feeling” from audio stimulus does not equate to outcome.

1 Like

Got it, I just try to avoid perpetuating such limiting tradition, it only messes with people’s heads and makes them suspicious if they suddenly try and feel the same even if not stronger effects (due to not expecting them at all).

2 Likes

We are long time field users, dare I say, we have ascended to some level, where rules of reality don’t make sense anymore and limit us, they feel malleable, my energy body personally can create the effects of a field just by imagining it without it playing :grin:

2 Likes

That’s Awesome!

It only happened to me with Healing Card, by imagining the sign/symbol written there and saying Healing Activate (I tried this once).

2 Likes

All is mind, everything is mental - first hermetic principle

Edit: I think it is ‘Universe is mental’ but I guess ‘everything’ fits the context too…

2 Likes

That’s the thing…that our subconscious minds may have learned to connect with the field or recreate its effects. So as long as it is playing (for me), we get the result…sort of like placebo.

But I don’t know if it would be the case for everyone.

I always play a secondary playlist on my laptop even if I’m playing something else…but it is a booster playlist while the one I’m working on I play on another device. I also don’t play fields and other stuff on youtube, but from different websites.

Welp…gotta say some fields worked really well once, when playing Mass Meditations on vimeo, the field on youtube, and a song here in the forum (linked from youtube though).

But yeah…just because of that one experience, I’m not gonna play a field and a song on youtube every time xD…but if it worked consistently, it would be a nice hack xD

2 Likes

True, I think the same too…

That is why, I have never made this claim earlier, each to his own, one can always experiment and find out…

Yeah, consistensy may require some practice, we may have to listen to the field a 100 times or so, while listening we can try and remember how the field made us feel while listening and after, like a bookmark, all this sounds like a lot of work and taxing, it is always easy to stick to the conventional method of building a stack and blasting the hell out of it :laughing:

I am currently experimenting with my servitor to find alternative ways of minimising listening time, I have charged her with Chi, Jing, Shen, stem cells, wealth, chakra body cleanse and energetic cleanse sigils from Energetic Addendum, I have tested some, it works! Onto the fields now… I am optimistic about this…

2 Likes

@igem do you ever play brain key or snapping synapses while also playing a wiring field? Would love to know some cheatcodes.

2 Likes

Lol bro a few times I’ve gotten autism overgrowth by thinking about manhattan method. The music and the sensation. It’s an interesting phenomenon.

2 Likes

Let’s break it down, shall we?

Two audios could be -

• Two fields

• 1 field, 1 non-field related audio/video

Say what? :open_mouth:

If you want to get the full essence, undistorted, in its intended programmed way - play on a different device.

(I mean, if I want to get the full effects of my healing, why would I want my medication get mixed?)

No one is doing this,

When it’s clearly stated, recommended the proper way and you just misunderstood what two audios mean.

@Johnny, welcome to the forum, for any more info Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

2 Likes

Yes, honestly experience doesn’t support this recommendations, they are good, but not the absolute truth.

I´ve played fields with music from the same device and don´t really noticed a decrease in effect.

However there are a few things to consider.

1. As said before, don´t play 2 fields from the same device.
    In my experience, playing a frequency (like 4hz) + a field from the same device seems to work for me. Meaning I don´t notice negative effects or a strong decrease in positive results.
    Im using fields like the Soul Restoration Series as refference, as they´re pretty “on the nose”, and the feeling is usually closely related to their effect.

2. Everything you consume influences you, one way or another.
    Music in general is build to engage you emotionally (=making you more suggestible) while carrying (often negative) suggestions. Playing a field for let´s say trauma healing, while playing agressive or victim-mentality music, might send mixed signals to your subconscious mind, hence slowing down the results. In the worst case, it might enforce these beliefs even deeper into your subconscious.
    @JAAJ made a whole thread about the importance of this topic.

3. At least some of the videos/music you can find on yt, are energetically charged and/or layered with subliminals.
    You don´t know what these people throw into their creations, so be aware and selective with what you consume.

3 Likes

Many thanks for your message. (I’m so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.)