Can I print out one of the pictures like lions courage and put it on a water bottle?

Will the image charge the water? Does the bottle have to be a certain material?

3 Likes

Great idea! Yes, the mandalas can charge water with their energy.

The material and thickness of a bottle can affect how well energy charges water within. Some people have found steel, glass or copper bottles work better for energy charging. Dream’s mandalas are quite strong and will likely charge the water to some extent regardless of the material.

You might try attaching the mandala so that it is facing towards the inside of the bottle, as the energy will be emitted more strongly in the direction which the mandalas are facing.

10 Likes

If you have one of those gallon of water in your house just use some tape to stick the mandala onto the bottom of the container and keep refilling it👍🏾

2 Likes

If the picture facing the water would help the energy flow better, wouldn’t it be same for dog tags around our necks?

3 Likes

It’s certainly possible the energy might be strongest closest to the picture, but the dog tags are also programmed such that the field becomes a part of the entire tag. They are also made of a conductive material as compared to paper, which can help energy flow better.

3 Likes

does that mean my manadal foled up in the back of my phone case might not work as well?

1 Like

The mandalas will work well so long as they are within your aura. :slight_smile:

That was an old response specific to this question but they will work regardless of direction they are facing so no need to worry about that.

8 Likes

Thank u

2 Likes