Can minor cosmetic damage to dog tags (or custom items for that matter) affect the fields directly?

Hi again! I have a weird question but I was hope to put my mind at ease because I recently damaged the exterior of a dog tag that I recently purchased and just wanted to get some insight from other item users. So recently I carried my Eternity Redux dog tag inside my pocket while at work and unfortunately it was in the same pocket as my keys… As you could imagine, the front and back of the tag is now little bit scuffed up. Could this in any way damage the field on it?

3 Likes

How does the picture look? It should be protected by the glass. The field is in the image.

4 Likes

Well there are numerous markings on the front of the image (the glass part) that are about the size of a dot on the surface of the glass in front of the image, nothing that is deep.

Scratches don’t damage the field in any way. It will still function as intended. The image is the anchor point for the field, as long as the image has some resemblance to the original image it will work no matter how battered the exterior of the dog tag is.

14 Likes

@3Tulsi, @Genie, Thank you for the clarification! I assumed because the image was protected behind the glass of the dog tag that it would be ok, as long as the image itself was undisturbed, just wanted to make sure though.

3 Likes

In the past, Dale Power had told me that unless the physical object is completely shattered aka breaks into pieces, minor damages, scratches etc. should not affect the imbued field. I am pretty sure the same holds true for Sapien’s fields as well.

9 Likes

Can tags get damaged by radiation or other frequencies while going through security customs/checks when getting delivered to you or when you go abroad because they go through these x-ray machines?

1 Like

Hello !! :)Ill being near to a tomograph machine . xray (tomograph emf very potent and radiation ) and i think it messes a bit with my energy body but , def the tags are not getting "affected " at all by being sporidically close to that kind of radiation.

6 Likes