Caring for your field

Yeah me too, I need to get in touch with the confidence. I take a moment to make sure I’ve got it, I’ve made contact with that feeling of authority in myself, then I say it once with authority. Every once in a while if it comes out weak or half-hearted I’ll do it over.

2 Likes

I can’t remember if I boosted my IPF or not but it works well. I really should keep a notebook of what I’ve boosted.

My basic plan is to have one of each tag, gold and silver, so I can just boost all the gold ones and not need to keep track of what I’ve done. But I’ve already deviated from the plan.

I want to get two of each of the Lion and Thor tags. Just so I can experiment with the boosted versions but still be able to go out around people without overdoing things with them. I’ve already noticed Lion (unboosted) in the work place actually has gotten every one in upper management to make a point of greeting me or saying hi. I know that may sound weird or insignificant but where I work that stands out as unusual and I’ve definitely taken note of it.

5 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea! Do you have both Thor and the lion tag? And if you do, do they compliment each other well or you only use one at a time?

1 Like

I really want to buy the lion tag for day to day use to build my confidence for the long run and the Thor tag to help me crush the gym

2 Likes

I wasn’t so excited about the Thor field until I got the Lion one and realized it does so much more for me than I thought it would. So now I’m printing the Thor mandala while I wait for the tag to reach me.

This way I’ll find out how the mandala compares to the tag.

4 Likes

No, playing Sapien audios while wearing a dog tag won’t affect the field. Feel free to play audios while wearing field items.

Some audio fields can work together synergistically with items. Playing the same field as an audio while wearing the dog tag will amplify the effects. For example, the Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth field and Chakra v2.0 Gumroad fields are amplified synergistically when one is wearing the Chakra Growth dog tag.

The energy cannot be clogged by outside influences. The field items are programmed not to be influenced or corrupted, so energetic purification or cleaning aren’t necessary.

The field is connected to the image and cannot be damaged easily. It is also designed to grow and repair itself constantly, similar to a living organism. So long as the image and dog tag remain somewhat intact, even if the dog tag is scratched or chipped, the field will either be unaffected or repair itself.

Here is a post by @Maoshan_Wanderer about Dreamweaver’s teacher, Dale Power, which might be of interest to you:

Few things can overwork or damage a field. As @Atreides mentioned, placing a field item in a microwave can damage it as radiation can damage fields. Running an electrical current through the item or burning it daily may damage it, as it forces the field to repair and regenerate itself constantly, which can be damaging.

It can be stored however you prefer or worn 24/7. Some people have found selenite charging plates and other crystals have a positive impact on the dog tags.

Here is a reply from Dreamweaver in another forum thread which might be of interest to you:

Here is a question from the FAQ section of the Sapien website which might be of interest as well.

Can these fields, if overworked, dissipate?

Most of dale’s fields and mine are self-propagating, meaning they function similarly like a like a living organism, growing and repairing itself. But what is overworking it? Using it constantly would not be overworking it. Overworking may be like burning the item every day or running an electrical field through it, that’s overworking because you are forcing it to constantly repair and regenerate itself, which can be damaging.

From the old Power Booster Mug description:

9 Likes

The Lion tag. So now I’ve ordered the Thor tag and while I wait for it I’ve printed the Thor mandala.

It does everything it says in the description. It’s great. I ordered it for the extra confidence but I strongly notice feeling more secure (as opposed to insecure), and self-esteem. Confidence naturally flows from those things.

5 Likes

Wow man. That is exciting. I printed it myself a few hours ago. I noticed a small to medium rush of willpower right away. When I read what you said I noticed some warmth near my navel too. I don’t know if that was hypnotic suggestion. Right now I do feel more drive though emanating upwards into my chest. This is cool. Can’t wait for the tag to come in.

5 Likes

Can i asked also a question? Does the fields dog tags made to work fo ever?in all lifetime ?and so on?like million years?can i pass it to the new generation like my litle kids and so on?thanks

I can’t find it right now but I believe Sapien Medicine said somewhere that the fields would last several lifetimes. With the way the images work now I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s even longer.

2 Likes

It seems so.

I’ve been wondering if we can tattoo the tags on us and that work just as well as having them with us, as long as we purchased them legitimately. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG ?

4 Likes

Weird bc I just woke up and was dreaming of myself getting a field tattooed. I’m pretty sure it would work but I don’t know how perfect the image would have to be for it to work (?). For example in the mandalas you don’t have to have the full image for them to work, idk if it’s the same with tags.

1 Like

I’d like to hear from the Sapien Medicine team first. Or I can be my own guinea pig.

2 Likes

I think there used to be a field available for integrating other fields into the physical body without need for a tattoo (a long time ago I read about a “bridging” field). I was thinking of doing something like that…

If anyone has a description or instructions of the bridging field, please let me know. Perhaps it was not from Dale or Dreamweaver, but I do remember reading about it.

1 Like

thank you for the well researched answer brother

1 Like

where did you find the mandalas? patreon?

1 Like

unlimited poweerrrrr

1 Like

Sapien Medicine’s Instagram

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad to be of help.

The mandalas are available on the forum at this link and on Sapien’s Instagram (linked in @Atreides’s post).

2 Likes

I saw your post before you deleted it. I saw it as respectful and good humored. Just wanted you to know.

2 Likes