Power Booster Mug Alternative (Now Here!)

Definitely interested!!

Power Booster Travel Mug, Power Booster Water Bottle, Power Booster Tall Mug and Power Booster Mug now available!

4 Likes

That was QUICK! Thank you @Captain_Nemo!

Description is a little vague, though…

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten these and had results? Mine came in recently. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to feel, though…

2 Likes

I have the “old” Power Booster Mug.
The first few days I started using it I felt different, slightly more energy. It feels like a clean energy and feels rejuvenating.
I’m not sure if the new Mugs are supposed to have the same effect.
In the description for the “old” Mugs, it said it helps the mitochondria and charges the liquid with unconditional love, that’s all I remember.

1 Like

I found the description for the “old” Power Booster Mug:

The Power Booster Mug will charge anything (generally liquid) on it with unconditional love and positive energy. It also boosts your own natural energy to wake you up and get you in the zone. The energy also rejuvenates your mitochondria so your own energy generation will grow better overtime. Along with the temporary boost in energy, you will also get permanent energy benefits in the long run.

Centuries of knowledge has been passed on, changed and experimented on, so we can finally present to you one of fruits labored with this knowledge. We proudly present to you the Power Booster Mug. An item that can literally change your life.

The Power Booster Mug will charge anything on it (generally liquid) with unconditional love and positive energy. It also boosts your own natural energy to wake you up and get you in the zone. The energy also rejuvenates your mitochondria so your own energy generation will grow better overtime. Along with the temporary boost in energy, you will also get permanent energy benefits in the long run.

To use is extremely simple. Fill the cup with whatever you want, preferably a consumable liquid. Now let that liquid sit for a bit, the timing is your choice, but the longer you leave it, the more power it can potentially create. We generally recommend 15-30 minutes on it.

Soon after, you will feel the energy surging through your body, boosting your natural energy and uplifting your mood. You will likely be in ‘the zone.’ The end result might be a little different for everyone but in general, more energetic and positive energy is what will result from consuming anything charged in the mug.

Now imagine the infinite amount of uses…

• Whenever you feel down… too tired or disoriented… or need the energy to exercise, do a presentation, socialize or do anything… fill the cup with water, let it charge and have a drink!
  • Charge your coffee or tea up in the morning and become wired for the rest of the day at work.
  • Ensure that you end up the best state of mind possible while drinking alcohol by charging the alcohol in the mug.
  • -If you also leave just a little amount that is already charged when you refill, the rest of the drink would already have a strong charge. This applies to all other liquids as well.

You are free to use the mug in any way you want and its uses are unlimited.

• Do not put in microwave. Radiation can damage fields. If you already did it once or twice, that is fine. Fields repair on their own over time but try not to do this.
5 Likes

Ordered my water bottle a couple of days ago. Waiting for delivery and can’t wait to start using it. Thank you, Sapien! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

From where do y order Water bottle? Link?

This post has all the links.

1 Like

Wow this is amazing!.i wanted so much the mugs come bCk!amazing designed! Thank y so much sapien I will soon get some of these also for friends.for me its absolutely a MUST HAVE

3 Likes

Can I assume that this is a similar description as the teespring mug that was available for a short while?

I’ll admit—so far I’m not particularly enthused by my results with the mug as I haven’t felt that much from it. This is even with my latest test where I let green tea charge in the mug overnight, for 8+ hours!

1 Like

How long does it take to charge liquid in the Power Booster Mug? I plan to use it for coffee and water. Water I can plan ahead for and charge it for 30 minutes or an hour. But I wonder if my coffee will still be hot after I let it charge?

I hope this is the right place to post this.

edit: (ah, yes, thank you for putting my post in the right place)

4 Likes

According to the old description, 15-30 minutes of charging time is recommended.
The longer you let it charge, the more power it can potentially create.

5 Likes

I guess the above description would be similar to the description for the old Teespring Mug. However, I’m not sure, I never saw the description for the Teespring Mug.

I found it on the ES site. https://enlightenedstates.com/shop/

2 Likes

I just remember Sapien saying in an email that the teespring mug was better but I never printed the description. And then the listing was gone cause teespring packaging for the mugs was really a miracle they arrived not broken.

2 Likes

Has anyone boosted their Power Booster Mug/Bottle with the Field Booster?
I’ve boosted my “old” Power Booster Mug twice, it feels slightly different now when drinking from it. I feel slightly more energy when drinking from it now.

4 Likes

Im about to boost my teespring one that I keep trying to find the description for lol. Hopefully it makes a difference :)

2 Likes

I want to do this since it’s currently quite lackluster :P