Power Booster Mug Alternative (Now Here!)

Since this item is no longer sold, has anyone found an alternative that works for them?

1 Like

You could use the Water Charger and Water Oxygenator audios.
While not the same as the Power Booster Mug, it is an alternative.

3 Likes

Sad they stop mugs.wish they have it back in stock

5 Likes

Unfortunately I donā€™t think itā€™ll ever happenā€”Sapien said they kept arriving broken/broke quickly :-.

I would NOT mind imbuing my steel bottle with something like the water charger/oxygenator (but for ANY liquid) if such a thing actually worked!

I think it can be done as sapien can create field from distance. But most likely itā€™ll be more expensive than the mug.

Hi jobzzet!
Welcome to the site.

1 Like

Hello,
Yes the mugs arrived broken, I cant sell you guys that.
I bought it for myself, cause I like the print design and it came broken twice then finally it arrived whole.
A lot of international users here, I wouldnā€™t want you guys to buy it then get a damaged product.
Thatā€™s horrible.
But I just quick checked and saw zazzle has those metal travel ones etc.
I can start a mug line there if you all are interested.

23 Likes

Yessssss we are in thank y

1 Like

Mug line, steel water bottle line, I managed to get a cup intact from teespring when they were sold last year but I agree that the shipping was questionable but grateful I got my mug in one piece.

1 Like

A mug line would be fantastic! Would love to see what you create and might give them to friends. The water charger and oxygenator fields are amazing. :smile:

Could you make some kind of tableware to eat from that has the food charger field embedded, too?

You might be able to use break-resistant tempered glass like this to prevent the breakage issues:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corelle-16-Piece-Vitrelle-Resistant-Service/dp/B002Y67ZZG/

1 Like

Would you also be able to do a custom-embedding type service in the meantime? Iā€™ve a Hydro Flask that I use pretty often that wouldnā€™t mind getting boostedā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hey Dreamweaver, I just had an idea - I donā€™t know whether itā€™s possible to do this with fields, but maybe you could make coasters and plate holders which will charge the drink vessel or food vessel above them?

Those would be less breakable and maybe less complicated than dinnerware, and we could even bring them to restaurants or parties to place under plates or cups. :smile:

People would be able to use it for any cup, bowl or plate easily, too. I could see many situations where the flexibility would be great.

3 Likes

i will definitely buy a few mugs for friends and family!

Definitely interested!!

Power Booster Travel Mug, Power Booster Water Bottle, Power Booster Tall Mug and Power Booster Mug now available!

4 Likes

That was QUICK! Thank you @Captain_Nemo!

Description is a little vague, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten these and had results? Mine came in recently. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m supposed to feel, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I have the ā€œoldā€ Power Booster Mug.
The first few days I started using it I felt different, slightly more energy. It feels like a clean energy and feels rejuvenating.
Iā€™m not sure if the new Mugs are supposed to have the same effect.
In the description for the ā€œoldā€ Mugs, it said it helps the mitochondria and charges the liquid with unconditional love, thatā€™s all I remember.

1 Like

I found the description for the ā€œoldā€ Power Booster Mug:

The Power Booster Mug will charge anything (generally liquid) on it with unconditional love and positive energy. It also boosts your own natural energy to wake you up and get you in the zone. The energy also rejuvenates your mitochondria so your own energy generation will grow better overtime. Along with the temporary boost in energy, you will also get permanent energy benefits in the long run.

Centuries of knowledge has been passed on, changed and experimented on, so we can finally present to you one of fruits labored with this knowledge. We proudly present to you the Power Booster Mug. An item that can literally change your life.

The Power Booster Mug will charge anything on it (generally liquid) with unconditional love and positive energy. It also boosts your own natural energy to wake you up and get you in the zone. The energy also rejuvenates your mitochondria so your own energy generation will grow better overtime. Along with the temporary boost in energy, you will also get permanent energy benefits in the long run.

To use is extremely simple. Fill the cup with whatever you want, preferably a consumable liquid. Now let that liquid sit for a bit, the timing is your choice, but the longer you leave it, the more power it can potentially create. We generally recommend 15-30 minutes on it.

Soon after, you will feel the energy surging through your body, boosting your natural energy and uplifting your mood. You will likely be in ā€˜the zone.ā€™ The end result might be a little different for everyone but in general, more energetic and positive energy is what will result from consuming anything charged in the mug.

Now imagine the infinite amount of usesā€¦

• Whenever you feel downā€¦ too tired or disorientedā€¦ or need the energy to exercise, do a presentation, socialize or do anythingā€¦ fill the cup with water, let it charge and have a drink!
  • Charge your coffee or tea up in the morning and become wired for the rest of the day at work.
  • Ensure that you end up the best state of mind possible while drinking alcohol by charging the alcohol in the mug.
  • -If you also leave just a little amount that is already charged when you refill, the rest of the drink would already have a strong charge. This applies to all other liquids as well.

You are free to use the mug in any way you want and its uses are unlimited.

• Do not put in microwave. Radiation can damage fields. If you already did it once or twice, that is fine. Fields repair on their own over time but try not to do this.
5 Likes

Ordered my water bottle a couple of days ago. Waiting for delivery and canā€™t wait to start using it. Thank you, Sapien! :purple_heart:

2 Likes