Power Booster Mug Alternative (Now Here!)

From where do y order Water bottle? Link?

This post has all the links.

1 Like

Wow this is amazing!.i wanted so much the mugs come bCk!amazing designed! Thank y so much sapien I will soon get some of these also for friends.for me its absolutely a MUST HAVE

3 Likes

Can I assume that this is a similar description as the teespring mug that was available for a short while?

Iā€™ll admitā€”so far Iā€™m not particularly enthused by my results with the mug as I havenā€™t felt that much from it. This is even with my latest test where I let green tea charge in the mug overnight, for 8+ hours!

1 Like

How long does it take to charge liquid in the Power Booster Mug? I plan to use it for coffee and water. Water I can plan ahead for and charge it for 30 minutes or an hour. But I wonder if my coffee will still be hot after I let it charge?

I hope this is the right place to post this.

edit: (ah, yes, thank you for putting my post in the right place)

4 Likes

According to the old description, 15-30 minutes of charging time is recommended.
The longer you let it charge, the more power it can potentially create.

5 Likes

I guess the above description would be similar to the description for the old Teespring Mug. However, Iā€™m not sure, I never saw the description for the Teespring Mug.

I found it on the ES site. https://enlightenedstates.com/shop/

2 Likes

I just remember Sapien saying in an email that the teespring mug was better but I never printed the description. And then the listing was gone cause teespring packaging for the mugs was really a miracle they arrived not broken.

2 Likes

Has anyone boosted their Power Booster Mug/Bottle with the Field Booster?
Iā€™ve boosted my ā€œoldā€ Power Booster Mug twice, it feels slightly different now when drinking from it. I feel slightly more energy when drinking from it now.

4 Likes

Im about to boost my teespring one that I keep trying to find the description for lol. Hopefully it makes a difference :)

2 Likes

I want to do this since itā€™s currently quite lackluster :P

I canā€™t find it now but I remember reading Sapienā€™s answer to someone about fielded items going through airport scanners. He said something like if you did it once or twice a day the field would repair itself and be fine, or maybe even that number of times was too much. I canā€™t remember.

But with that in mind, How many times a day can I reheat a cup of coffee in the microwave say for 30 to 60 seconds at a time, in my power booster mug? Without damaging the field on the mug.

Even if the cup is fine, I wonder if Iā€™ll scramble the field out of the coffee.

You may damage or scramble the field.

This is from the old description for the mug:

Edit: If you wanted to use a microwave, perhaps you could microwave the coffee in a different mug, then pour and transfer to the Power Booster Mug so that the Power Booster Mug isnā€™t being microwaved.

Iā€™m not sure how the liquid of the microwaved drink would interact with the Power Booster Mug if itā€™s done that way. Itā€™s possible the radiation would still continue to affect the Power Booster Mug or the programming of the water and coffee. Or perhaps the Power Booster Mug would work to remove its effects and change it to something positive.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Itā€™s better to hear this now than after doing it. : ) Iā€™ll just drink while itā€™s still hot. Water will get the long treatment though.

BTW If anyone is undecided about getting these, the fields are the main reason we get them I know, But I have to say the artwork is very pleasant to look at. You canā€™t quite tell just how much by looking at the images online.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, glad to be of help! Thatā€™s great to hear about the artwork. Thank you for sharing! I actually get the things Dream makes for the beautiful artwork too, and I know quite a few people who would really appreciate having one of the mugs much more if the artwork is very pleasant, even if they arenā€™t energetically inclined. :smile:

Yeah, itā€™s something else. I think heā€™s going to keep surprising us. I was enjoying the heck out of the new audio ā€œProbability Alteration and Luckā€ and then come to find out he made the music itself not just the field.

edit:
Or made by Dreamweaver I should have said. Iā€™m embarrassed to say that after all this time I donā€™t actually know if Sapien Medicine and Dreamweaver are 2 different people or 2 different names for the same person. And I always refer to them or him? both as ā€œheā€ and I donā€™t even know if I have that part right. Lol. Wellā€¦ Someone or ones has a lot of talent esoteric and artistic.

2 Likes

I think so too! Dream is an incredible artist and musician. :smile:

Dreamweaver is the one who makes the fields, artwork and music. Sapien Medicine is the name for the team or project, which includes Dreamweaver and Samuel (sammyg on the forum). You can read more about them on the about us page here. He does have a lot of talent! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up for me!

1 Like