Power Booster Mug Alternative (Now Here!)

Regarding the new Power Booster Mugs/Bottle, I wonder if the field is connected to the artwork, just like the field is connected to the images on the Dog Tags?

1 Like

I think so just because it’s the same image on 4 different kinds of vessels. Regular mug, tall mug, travel mug, and water bottle. I need to get that thing tattooed on my stomach.

6 Likes

Has anyone boosted the new mug?

1 Like

Guilty. I boosted it before I even used it. Works great though. Gives me a very “awake” energy. Nothing hyper or jittery though.

3 Likes

Actually just got my power booster water bottle today. I used the advanced healing audio for an hour and although I wasn’t drained, there was a notable dip in energy. After charging up my water in the bottle for about 45 minutes, and consuming around 15 ounces, most of that lost energy was replenished.

When I consume 20 more ounces around an our later, I had a noticeable boost in physical and mental energy and an increased heart rate, no jitters though. I also was able to raise my vibration at will and was very sensitive to the energy. This is great. This will definitely reinforce my will to drink water more often, knowing that now I pretty much have an unlimited power source by my side.

4 Likes

I’ve been wearing the Advanced Healing Tag boosted nonstop and drinking a cup of water from the boosted Power Mug every hour throughout the day. So, yes, I’m feeling pretty good.

3 Likes

Interesting. I really want to boost my mug.

1 Like

Update: I’ve been drinking from the Power Booster water bottle throughout the day this past week. I usually have an afternoon slump and this past week I didn’t really feel that too much. I also started putting some of the water in a bowl for my dog. I’m hoping it heals him also.

Question for @Captain_Nemo or @SammyG : If I put a little of the water from the Power Booster water bottle in my hot tea, coffee, or juice, does it energize that drink? Or do I need to drink FROM the water bottle for it to work?

Thanks!

1 Like

Have you boosted your mug? Going to boost mines soon.

1 Like

Hmm… No, I haven’t done that. Has anyone had better results boosting their mug/water bottle ?

1 Like

Currently on a boosting marathon :P 2nd time, here we go.

1 Like

Yes that would work.

3 Likes

That’s great to hear. I can energize so many drinks now for myself and my pet. Thank you for replying. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Great. Please share your results before and after the boost. I’m curious to find out. Thanks !

2 Likes

Do you mean like the Sapien cup method? I have placed Advanced Field tags against a glass of water/tea for one hour or longer many times, and the drinks contain the energy of the field pretty strongly.

2 Likes

That would be great! :smile:

Just got the power booster water bottle yesterday and I have to say, it really infuses lots of energy in the water. I noticed the energy is slightly different that when using the water charger audio. Idk if it only my perception but if feels different. Anyway a huge boost in listening to more audios

3 Likes

Why to do that?in the description says nothing for booster

If you was travelling abroad would the fields of embedded items be affected or damaged by the radiation security systems when going through airport customs?

1 Like

I’m not sure. If the field is affected, the effects may be less than or similar to microwaving the Power Booster mug once or twice, which is fine. The field will repair itself over time if damaged.