Does water helps increasing the effect of these audios

I have seen a lot of posts where people use water to charge it with the vibrations. I am very much interested to know how to do it. I have certain questions related to it

1. For how many hours do I need to keep the playing audio in front of water?
  2. Should I use a glass or plastic bottle or any other utensil?
  3. Do I need to keep playing the audio and water in a separate room where I won’t be sitting?
  4. How much volume of the audio is required?

Please help me with these questions
:heart:God bless you :heart:

Hi @Abd369, the ‘Sapien Cup Method?’ thread might be of interest to you to read.

You would only need to do this if listening to the audio the number of times that you plan to play it would be overwhelming for you.

I’m not sure. A lower volume should still transmit the morphic field, as we can listen at a low volume, but the water may require more energy to vibrate. I’ve found that 20% volume or less works when I charge a glass of water or tea.

4 Likes

Thank You Much for helping me out! I will surely try this out

God bless you my friend

2 Likes

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has any one been using the Water Charger bottle on Teespring? My order just got shipped!!

It does not say how long the water needs to be charged, but I assume for an hour should be good enough?

2 Likes

Its over here

2 Likes

Interestingly, the old description does not use the words “healing” or “psychic abilities”.

The current description does not say “unconditional love” either - wonder if the fields on the new charging items have been changed since?

This one charges your drink, or any kind of fluid placed in here with energy to help boost your own energy natural healing and psychic/energetic abilities.

3 Likes

Rather, it is called structuring water, you can play any audio from a well-known author and the water will acquire a property from this audio. This was proved by Emoto in his experiments, as he proved. Classical music changes the structure of water.

1 Like

Do you believe that we can just use water to gain benefits from all Sapien’s morphic fields instead of listening to them if we dont have time?