Can someone help me make a skin stack

also sweets and unhealthy drinks cause acne so stop that. So more acne doent start while ur trying to get rid of the acne u have

1 Like

Huh? Why are you taking my reply as some type of attack. I was simply giving my opinion and I stand by that. Did you try the Collagen Booster when you were 14 years old? That’s a time when the body is growing and developing at a rapid rate. Using something as powerful as the Collagen booster could have potential negative side effects in my opinion. Again, people can have drastic differences and reactions on any of the fields. I was just pointing that out.

1 Like

Your tone from the start is very aggressive and in your last comment.

And how do you know i didnt at 14?

Good night.

3 Likes

You stated definitively that “collagen WONT damage his skin”. You simply do not know that for a fact, especially when used on somebody as young as 14 years old when their own collagen production is already at an all time high. Simply pointing that out. I apologize if you interpreted my tone as being aggressive. I just wanted to provide another point of view as it is far wiser to err on the side of caution when using these types of fields on somebody as young as 14.

1 Like

With all respect Lawton!
Thanks for making precautions.

I kinda agree with about the collagen stimulation when at that age.

But most of our skin gets destroyed around that age as well, (around 16 for my case), so I would say its better to prevent it from getting destroyed.
Maybe for our friend Trax it happened at his age - since he already started getting acne.

And perhaps the collagen production got blocked to those areas, because of the damage (scars) or something?

The extra collagen production, should help with that, shouldn´t it?

But I don´t know what could go wrong for the other areas, so I cant say (personally I think in moderation it should remain a healthy level of collagen for our friend)

But yeah I think the carboxytherapy should be suited perfectly for acne scars as well?

2 Likes

Captain nemo would have mentioned it if there were any collagen precautions to be taken.

There are audio for collagen that specifically targets the face.

You have used the collegene booster, it is suitable for the whole body. Have you used it once or twice a day as recommended on the description?

The distribution of the collegen of the booster collegen is not done in a homogeneous way, it depends on the individual.

Maybe for you the excess collagen is accumulated on the face.

I don’t know if you know it, dmso or MSM is good to help treat inflammation and joints :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A healthy diet and dietary supplements like brewer’s yeast should help you regenerate your skin :wink:

3 Likes

As well as enough sleep.

6 Likes

:point_up: very important :wink:

6 Likes

I agree. If the scars are hypertrophic or keloids, the problem is too much collagen. One have to know what kind of scars they are before recommending extra collagen.
That’s why older people get thinner smoother scars than younger, because of the less collagen production.
I see examples of that all the time in my work as an OR nurse.

7 Likes

guys I haven’t seen much difference I’ve been doing it for about a month

I listen to subconscious limits to

@anon46520955 what about usng Face Combination?? today I started using your morning stack you posted above, and as I going thru my list of audios, I saw that. Dream put PRP, collagen and facelift/toning in there too

1 Like

But you mean that one instead of something or adding?

PRP audio + Facelift audio + collagen audio

Or Face combination is the same.

If you dont have the new ones id add facial symmetry to either one that you choose.

If you have the new ones just add the PRP and facial symmetry no need for collagen or facelift

1 Like

just shorter in length :stuck_out_tongue: and the collagen and PRP is directed to the face

1 Like

So Is using the collagen filed good to get rid from keloids?? I have 3 ,on process of getting rid of them. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you