Can someone please help me?

I started listening to sapien on, May 8th of this year. I listened to his ocd and attention and focus fields on YouTube. Ever since listening to these audios, my life hasn’t been the same. When I woke up the next day, their was a night and day a difference in the way that I think and feel. Ever since listening to these fields, I have non stop music playing in my head (ear worms) I’ve become extremely negative, have suicidal thoughts racing constantly, can’t focus like I used to, and just feel like I’m losing myself everyday…it’s getting worse. Can anybody maybe help me figure out what happened. I also have another issue, I used to listen to this YouTube channel that was exposed for using bad affirmations in her videos, mind power. I got results from her 3b curly hair video, but sometime after listening to her, as strange as it sounds, the shape of my head started to change…mainly in the back, it started to become flatter and my hair has become very coarse and dead, almost like my head isn’t receiving proper blood flow. This seems to be getting worse as well and I don’t know what to do about it. I’m scared as hell about all of this and am suffering terribly. Can anyone try to help me?

2 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to the forum, genuwine. I’m sorry to hear of your distress.

I cannot. I feel like perhaps you’ve started your narrative in the middle and, as such, we’re missing some important details. For example, what led you to decide to listen to the ocd field in the first place? That choice of yours suggests (to me, at least) that you might have had some of this already going on before you started listening to your Sapien fields.

In this situation, I strongly urge you to seek out the help of qualified local mental health professionals. Having suicidal thoughts racing constantly is a serious matter for you to get some professional help with. This is not something for you to handle on your own or to turn to random strangers on the Internet. This is condition that needs a proper diagnosis, factoring in the many aspects of your life which may or mayn’t play a role in what’s going on for you right now.

It’s easy for me to tell you that, when properly listened to, Sapien fields do not cause what you’re describing, and I would be accurate in telling you that. But my telling you that doesn’t help you with what you’re going through. This is where your local, qualified mental health professional comes in, to help you.

As far as your subliminal experience is concerned, you might want to try a “subliminal flush.” I can’t recommend one to you but we have a thread (Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube) where you can find some guidance of who might have a flush for you to use.

And, please, do seek proper, local, qualified mental health for your other issue. You’re worth getting that kind of help for you!

4 Likes

I agree about the exocism rites.

1 Like

Repel negative perfect

2 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I’m afraid we can only offer suggestions of more fields and maybe what you need does not lie in them at all. But I will give some recommendations, may God forgive me.

TL,DR; Listen to Angelic Intercession. That would be the one I’d choose if I had to choose from the rest of audios I recommend later on.

Was this after listening only one day to those audios? Seems like a too strong reaction.

I just read both audios description. The OCD field seems to work psychologically. I can’t say anything about this. One could think some problems you had came to the surface, and this is part of the healing process. But we can’t know, and it could also do you no good to keep doing something that created such a bad reaction.

The attention and focus one stimulates the brain. It has a healing part (amyloid removal and damage repair), so it actually shouldn’t have harm your brain. But then, the combined effect of growth in this brain area and the other field could cause what you are going through now.

When you visit a doctor, still mention that your brain got electrically stimulated. Or maybe that you had an experimental treatment that actually targets NGF etc to the prefrontal cortex (exercise some caution here). Otherwise they may not think it necessary to do certain tests or check some things.

So hopefully you stopped listening to that audio, and others as well. Now, that sounds strange indeed so I’d be checking a doctor asap for the head flattening effect.

If the other effects are from not receiving proper blood flow, then there are many audios that could help you with that.

I wished I could help you, but you need some proper medical and psychological attention.

As for fields to listen to…literally anything and everything by Dream can help. Most of them are for healing in one way or another.

But I made this playlist for ease of use:

Playlist
  • https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEfMmlUU0QjMqPhy3i6DniP4qMzV0hczH

• Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

• Etheric Cord Cutter

• Exorcism Rite 2.0 x2

• Sword of St. Michael

• White Light Waves (S)

• Angelic Vibrations 2.0 (S)

• Internal Alchemical Crucible

• Ego Dissolution (S)

• Raise your vibrational state (S)

• Dragon Experience and Intercession x3

• Essence of Faith and Prayer

• Angelic Intercession

• Devic Intercesion

• The Grace of Angels and Saints x2 (S)

• A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

• Uplift yourself, people you meet and the world 2.0 (S)

• Five Elements Balanced x3

• Schumann Resonance x3

I hope someone can critique it cause I think I made some mistakes there (like I don’t know if the intercession audios need to be looped…but I looped dragon intercession cause it is on the shorter side).

“(S)” here means you can skip them for a shorter playlist. I think all of them could help you though. Ego dissolution is added as “skippable” only cause it could throw you off a bit in your state, but I think it could also calm you down. But that’s why Vaikuntha Loka isn’t skippable. Raise your vibration is also a really good field so I’d listen to it when possible.

I’d like to suggest to try this practice at least once. Preferably before/after listening to Essence of Faith and Prayer. You could adapt it to your religion if needed.

I could have exchanged “Uplift Yourself…” for Golden Frankincese and Myrrh or Posititve Power Waves. In fact I think they’d go better with the playlist, but that’s just my preferences speaking.

And I wouldn’t swap Internal Alchemical Crucible, but you could listen to Transmutation and MicroCosmic too for something along the same lines.

Schumann Resonance is there to offset EMF radiation effects. But definitely listen to Automated Grounding, since it is the most recommended for integrating the fields, and “grounding them”, which means it stops racing thoughts.

All of this is primarily an attempt at “flushing”, so I second what Wellbeing said. A safe subliminal flush could be all needed. The scented audios in the Energetic Alchemy channel are all energetically cleansing too.

The intercessions can work miracles so I’d listen to them and get any help possible. I didn’t add Alien intercession cause of sensibilities but…go for it if you are fine with it.

The playlist isn’t for everyday use. Just listen once and see how you react to it.

You could also give a try to the brain healing audios. All of this is to try to get you to the state you were in before.

I’d go with any of this.

Brain audios
  • Blood Brain Barrier Repair
  • Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex
  • Nerve Growth Factor targeted to brain and nervous system
  • Brain Regenration
  • Cannabinoids Negentropic Smart Blend
  • Brain Refresher
  • Plasmalogen Production
  • Overcome any addiction
  • Basal Ganglia Massage

I think these are among the safest. When you feel better, check out the rest of healing audios. Specially the one for Parkinson.

Good luck, I wish you a quick improvement.