Can two people together buy an audio and use it?

Is it okay for two people to buy an audio by contributing money and use it if each of them individually is not financially sound to buy them? Or will it incur bad karma?

Also @Captain_Nemo @Dr_Manhattan @SammyG whats the consensus on sharing audios with close family members?

2 Likes

You can’t purchase an audio with someone else. That’s against the rules

Depending on the audio you can share with family anything on the 4.50 tier of patreon

Was there a specific audio you’re referring to

3 Likes

Gumroad audio : Woven World - The Magic
I want to share with my little sister .

1 Like

I don’t know about the woven worlds series maybe somebody else can weigh in on that

1 Like

Ok ,thanks for the insights

2 Likes

Yes you can share those woven worlds with the sister

2 Likes

So has there been an official statement/guideline by Sapien about the matter of sharing audios with close family members?

Yes.

Parents, children, siblings, spouse. Ok to share.

Except NFTs (wont work if shared)

Fields “black label” on gumroad:

Face esculptor
Order by 3

1 Like

I think this can be put this way:

You buy Woven World Magic, then give your sister to use → OK

Your sister buys paid field then give you to use → OK

You two people both spend half of the amount and buy a field together → Not OK

So short term, you spend 100% money on a field then you can give your sister (as well as use on your self). Long term to save money, if your sister is willing to invest, she can buy another field and give you to use as well as using it herself.

Can you elaborate more on Black Label? What do you mean by it…

Order by 3 (Black Label Item Series) - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Hi, I’m new to the forum, I’ve seen lots of threads regarding NFTs, what does it stand for, or are they? lol … sorry for my ignorance but would rather ask a stupid question but know the answer, if anyone can educate me please.

Here’s where you can find info about Non-Fungible Tokens. If you still have any questions, ask away.

1 Like

Ahh thank you. :blush: