Can We Have Some New Categories - Featuring a Poll

ARE NEW CATEGORIES NEEDED?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

@admins @moderators I want to ask you something, since you are the bosses around here: is it possible to add some new categories for different types of diseases (ideally) (cancer, diabetes, paralysis, etc.) or perhaps from an anatomical/medical point of view (brain, nervous system, respiratory system, etc.), just so we can more easily find fields and other suggestions/solutions for these health problems/diseases?

The Social Lounge for example has 3 (sub)categories; so, if we have one subcategory for asthma (or for respiratory diseases), we can find more easily solutions for our asthma(tic members).

Of course, the current forum is alright, we have the search function, we can create new threads specifically tailored for our individual diagnoses, problems, issues, etc., we have audios categories, etc., I’m not asking for a complete overhaul or anything of this sort.

I’m just asking if you will think about adding new categories, so someone new or anyone can find different fields, suggestions, information based on a specific thread or category.

THANK YOU For Everything You Do for us and for your work on this forum.

I hope that you didn’t find this thread/question/request to be a waste of your time.

Let’s see what you and those who read this thread think (of course Captain and Sammy have the last word) of this request.

3 Likes

This thread really is better suited to the Site Feedback category.

1 Like

Yep, thank you, @WellBeing; I didn’t realize that that is a category. :man_facepalming:
I just moved it.

1 Like

@SammyG
By the way, shouldn’t threads in the “New Release” category move to the “Audios” and other categories after a while?
After 1-2 years, they are no longer “new” releases :thinking:

2 Likes

Great point.

Yeah… I agree. That is quite a task lol. I’ll see to it soon

3 Likes

I could help you.

2 Likes

Sorry for the trouble I started with this thread, :pray::sweat_smile: now you have more/new tasks…

1 Like

Voice chat search feature for the astral forum records

1 Like

I recommend someone somehow writing a script for this one

2 Likes

chatgpt can write the code but someone has to implement it

2 Likes