Can we talk about the Knight mindset for a second...?

Don’t know about you but…
This field is absolutely nuts! It’s truly the real s**t!

I bought it a while ago and decided I really wanna get down to the gist of this field and become a true warrior. From that moment onwards I looped the field non-stop for roughly 48-60 hours, exclusively, because… (From its description)

Well not quite, I was still wearing chakra growth tag I believe. But that’s all, no other audio field.

I took notes during this time about however I was feeling / acting. Here they are:

Much less second guessing
I was stripped of any doubts! Crazy! I decided to do sth and just went ahead, and however well I performed, the annoying perfectionistic mind was silent. I felt free!

Strong ability to shake off negativity after relapsing to bad habits
It meant nothing to me! You know how you feel those doomsday thoughts whenever you plunge back into bad habit land? There was none of that. It was like I got knocked down and just got back up!

Much more positive outlook upon waking up
I mean wow, just wow. Waking up with this childlike curious outlook, that state of infinite wonder, unbelievable stuff. Pure excitement and possibility! Speaking of…

Masterful sense of possibility and determination
Truly crazy, just like, ok man I wanna start this new habit or acquire that new skill. No problem, let’s go! No freaking resistance! No extra willpower needed! Man…

Less excuse finding; less resistance to postponing
Just what I mentioned above. You decide to do sth and voilà, the inner devil voice is just silent! It’s nuts!

More attentive due to less distractive thoughts
My focus was basically non stop. I could switch back and forth between tasks whilst maintaining focus, which was sth I was honestly struggling with before. Mental clarity very very high, brillant!

Easy implementation of new habits
Think I mentioned this above. Life became simple: decide what to do and just do it!

Priorities became glaringly obvious
With the enhanced focus and attention span, it became so ridiculously obvious what to focus on during the day, what is most important for the future, etc

Easy recovery from adversity; little to no dwelling on negative thoughts
It was as if I could activate the alchemical crucible by a press of a mental button. Any adverse feeling inside was quickly dissolved, literally in seconds to minutes.

Very obvious mood brightening
My mood was elated, basically a constant. If you’ve played the Sims, you know the mood meter. It felt as if my mood meter was always full.

Overall more enjoyment and present moment awareness
It just felt as if my face muscles pushed a smile onto my face. Very beautiful feeling.

dangerously awesome sense of joy and happiness
Completely insane! I was just brimming with excitement, anticipation, etc. It was almost silly tbh. I couldn’t contain it!

I truly think this field should be a cornerstone of the point of no return stack. This field is almost like a booster cheat code for any other field. Imo this is likely a super underrated field.

If you haven’t, give it a try! It blew me away, frankly!

44 Likes

Great review!
And a good reminder to pay attention to fields with compounding effect.

But why not actually post it in the Knight Mindset thread where it belongs into? :wink:

15 Likes

You know…
I tend to feel these reviews get lost like socks in some infinite drawer. I’ve a feeling this would be moved anyways, just wanted to emphasize it here

16 Likes

How long are you using this field?
(or when did you bought it, to be more precise)

3 Likes

I was using it for two and half days roughly, the effects became more obvious with time (need to be patient). Currently on other playlists, I still play it from time to time. I can totally see these effects become permanent in the personal mind.

I bought it during that black Friday sales period, two weeks ago was it?

4 Likes

Love the field but I only wish it were 5 minutes long.

1 Like

Wow thank you for the testimony!

I added this audio back into daily routine but have forgotten about the compound effect,

… Runs of to 13th skull

6 Likes

Thank you for this excellent testimonial and running this succesful experiment Nice2KnowU
I’m starting to have great knight-like results with Unbreakable personally. Might add this field back to see what it can bring in in addition

8 Likes

What application are you using to loop the audio? I’m always streaming it from Google Drive (lol) and I have to press start every time the audio finishes.

1 Like

A lot of us use VLC Player which allows us to easily loop fields, among other features. Some of us use the music player built into their iPhone.

4 Likes

I have it but haven’t been using it too much yet for whatever reason lol

Ya man tell those epic servitors to amplify this field and you’ll walk in shining armour from here on forth

That’s it yeah VLC

4 Likes

Don’t you think each time you playing it. It uses data? Like online?

1 Like

No because I can use it in flight mode where the wifi is off

2 Likes

Great review!
Do you feel the effects dinisniehd after you stopped looping it?
Or is the occasional listen enough to maintain the exact benefits you experienced?

2 Likes

For me it diminished, so maintenance is in order. Tho there must be a tipping point when you become that knight Warrior forever

7 Likes

I bought this when it first came out and listened to it every day . At about 3 months, I went to maintenance mode, listening to it once a week, which I still maintain.

If I feel the need I add a listen during the week.

10 Likes

Would any of you say that when this becomes permanent, this becomes a part of your DNA?

Like most of us we have traits of both our parents personality wise NATURALLY. So if one was to adopt this mindset permanently, wouldn’t their kid also get this mindset to?

I’m looking to get this audio

2 Likes

This field says right on the box that it’s a MINDset so it doesn’t become part of your DNA. Now, what you’re wanting-- what’s underlying your question doesn’t need it to become part of your DNA in order to have the results I think you’re wanting.

Kids don’t become like their parents (and, BTW, not all do) because of their DNA. When they become like their parents, it’s through imprinting, modeling and learning (all different forms of the same thing, we could argue). And I’m going to suggest that you want it to be this way (rather than the part of your DNA thing you’re asking about) so that those kids can change things they’ve imprinted or otherwise learned. It’s going to be much easier to change a learned behavior rather than something that’s part of your DNA, you see?

Can you use this field and learn, acquire and embody this mindset so consistently and steadily that your kids have constant opportunity to imprint your mindset and behaviors from you? Absolutely.

Do they get this from you through DNA? I don’t think so.

Although we are discovering some interesting things about generational trauma, I personally think we’re at the very early stages of that science where some assumptions and theories have been presented but not yet adequately tested. Right now, I can more confidently make a case for learning (and little kids are learning machines–if you’ve ever been around one, you know–with no real filter) than I can for the DNA route you’re asking about.

Does this really make a difference for this field? Not to me, it doesn’t.

3 Likes