Can you add option to purchase the course through gumroad? (Paypal is not available in my country)

Hi,

As the subject line states, Paypal is not available in my country due to not complying with some local tax laws or something. It ceased operations years ago. I’d like to purchase the course using my credit card through gumroad.

@SammyG
I created the topic here instead of emailing directly, so others like me can find out the answer as well.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Is there any way you can still have an account?
VPN to a different country and link the PayPal to a prepaid card which is not linked to your back account?
I think this should work, though I’m not sure.

I could just have the option of payment by boleto, it would avoid all this problem, I have the same problem, but in the patreon

No, I can’t get PayPal work without an account at all and it doesn’t let me create an account with my real address. I don’t want to fake it.

GumRoad and Patreon are my only options.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’d be able to add the course to gumroad. It works best for us the way it currently is set up and would be too great a hassle elsewhere. Sorry about that mate.

I’ll think on this though.

4 Likes

I understand. Thanks for the response. I’ll contact some old foreign friends to use their PayPal.

yo this just a thought, but people who write you an email who cant purchase the course but pay via credit card, can’t you make them an account which has access to the course tho ?
As long as they paid for the course via money transfer or something
you could set up a seperate bank account just for the course
not everyone has friends that can purchase the course haha

5 Likes