Can you create a field to change the genetics of chicken and turn it into a monster chicken

Hey captain nemo can you create a field which changes genetics of chicken to make them dinosaurs@Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

Search Natural Male Enhancement on Patreon.

5 Likes

This is a science related topic. Its not a joke. Kindly delete this meessage

I still laughed at monster chicken :D

I think that would be a really big change… my guess is no.

1 Like

LOL fr
or a field that can change the genetics of butterflies so there big enough for us to ride around

7 Likes

giphy

1 Like

1 Like

Yes, chicken still have a lot of genes switched off.
Like teeth growth etc.

20 Likes

If you really do it and present it before scientists. Then im sure that your work will be in included in mainstream science.

At present i guess you cant create a field that changes genetics properly .Because its a different technique. Are u working on it bro @Captain_Nemo

Hey captain nemo check this out now. This video explains how you can create a dinosaur with chicken. https://youtu.be/97raqm7sEDg . And please tell me if its possible. Im very excited to know

how is the chicken project going Captain
time to get back to priorities

10 Likes

Not something i would be comfortable doing.
at least without prior chicken approvals.

Its not that difficult, especially with an embryo. (egg)
but, not planning to wrestle with morality to prove something for science.
we have tons of testimonials and medical reports scattered all over the forum

38 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Could you even communicate with a chicken? Would it understand you?

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
You could open up a museum or a gallery with your art (like color changing stones, crystalls, talking skulls, ever changing paintings). Invite some scientist in and experience their mental breakdown lol

7 Likes

Loool
This thread reminds me a bit of that guy who calculated how hard you’d have to slap a chicken to cook it in one blow :joy:

5 Likes

I meant… for fun :D

( I’m jk )

2 Likes

I’m sure if he sends them some blood/DNA samples, take an MRI or other test, there’s gonna be plenty of debate in med journals.

Pretty sure you’d find anything from dinosaur cells to fish genes. Weird neural networks unaccounted for or magic proteins.

7 Likes

from my point of view the more immersive the better. They need some real experience.

They can discard everything except an emotional experience which can be revisited.

He needs to stay inkognito. These scientists would demand that he unveils himself.

2 Likes

Ahahah this thread is cracking me up

…like an egg

7 Likes