Can you create a field to change the genetics of chicken and turn it into a monster chicken

Yes, chicken still have a lot of genes switched off.
Like teeth growth etc.

20 Likes

If you really do it and present it before scientists. Then im sure that your work will be in included in mainstream science.

At present i guess you cant create a field that changes genetics properly .Because its a different technique. Are u working on it bro @Captain_Nemo

Hey captain nemo check this out now. This video explains how you can create a dinosaur with chicken. https://youtu.be/97raqm7sEDg . And please tell me if its possible. Im very excited to know

how is the chicken project going Captain
time to get back to priorities

10 Likes

Not something i would be comfortable doing.
at least without prior chicken approvals.

Its not that difficult, especially with an embryo. (egg)
but, not planning to wrestle with morality to prove something for science.
we have tons of testimonials and medical reports scattered all over the forum

38 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Could you even communicate with a chicken? Would it understand you?

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
You could open up a museum or a gallery with your art (like color changing stones, crystalls, talking skulls, ever changing paintings). Invite some scientist in and experience their mental breakdown lol

7 Likes

Loool
This thread reminds me a bit of that guy who calculated how hard you’d have to slap a chicken to cook it in one blow :joy:

5 Likes

I meant… for fun :D

( I’m jk )

2 Likes

I’m sure if he sends them some blood/DNA samples, take an MRI or other test, there’s gonna be plenty of debate in med journals.

Pretty sure you’d find anything from dinosaur cells to fish genes. Weird neural networks unaccounted for or magic proteins.

7 Likes

from my point of view the more immersive the better. They need some real experience.

They can discard everything except an emotional experience which can be revisited.

He needs to stay inkognito. These scientists would demand that he unveils himself.

2 Likes

Ahahah this thread is cracking me up

…like an egg

7 Likes

Daaaaaaamn :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Genetic fields are mindblowing too. :dizzy:

1 Like

Awaken the dinosaur genes in the chickens, make them great again

5 Likes

@anon51404939 would enjoy this conversation

3 Likes

No chicken became a dinosaur so no enjoyment for me

3 Likes

Make Chicken Great Again!

We once were mighty species, we were proud and productive, we ruled the land, we had colonies overseas, we ruled the waves and we dominated the skies; it used to be that no mammal would dare to mess with our dominion, from merely our presence or rumors of us being close, our enemies trembled, they cowered in fear before our might, our roars would make the other lesser species scatter, they would run in terror…
And now, what have our mighty species become?

Let’s make the Dinosaurs Great Again!

Edit: this is just a joke.

4 Likes

I would take a pet raptor

5 Likes