Can you over-prune?

I’m doing my weekly clean-up for any potential unwanted effects and just had the question of whether or not you could play Autism to the point you over-pruned or if you would just get a point where you no longer felt the audio effecting your brain in any way?

1 Like

No

2 Likes

It only removed the excesses, you can refer to the OG autism field description :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldn’t find it, and then I realized I was being dumb and checked YouTube.

Included here for anyone else trying to track it down.

This functions to introduce synapse trimming. So that there will not be an overloading of stimulation in specific areas.
Highly experimental, it will use Semaphorin ligands, the receptors neuropilins and plexins and some apoptosis to induce retraction of the axons.
So this should cause a reduction in over stimulation which should lead to normalizing of behavior and learning.
Highly experimental and no guarantees,
The effects may not be as profound on someone who is high functioning/high IQ but on the autism spectrum as they may be on someone who has a greater level of disability.
It should provide those overwhelmed by sensory stimuli with a way to cope with our synapses intact.
It only targets overgrowth that can be detrimental to everyday functioning.
Use as much as 3 - 4 times a day, please keep me updated so I can learn, tweak and upgrade etc. if I can.

Thanks doc! Considering the amount of effect it’s still having on me shudder.

2 Likes