Cannabinoids Album

None anywhere

35 Likes

Cannabigerol has been proven to stimulate with dopamine and help focus for people with ADHD

15 Likes

Added it to my post man.

And thanks for the tip, I tried Cannabigerol + Negentropic Smart Blend yesterday.

This was just perfect, very grateful about this.

10 Likes

The Negentropic Smart Blend helped me get through a crazy workout yesterday

10 Likes

I was just telling the smart field “Get me high!” lol. About to roll up.
I think we can just use the Smart field to get the cannibinoids we need, if you know what you need for certain or have a desired outcome, use the specific stimulants

5 Likes

Which one’s your favorite?

• Cannabichromene
  • Cannabigerol
  • Cannabinol
  • The Negentropic Smart Blend

0 voters

A summary of the various Cannabinoids by Mr. Biceps. I voted for Smart Blend haha (yet to try the rest of them with due attention to effects.)

I have done Ayahuasca, Peyote, Iboga, Datura, etc., but never weed! @Captain_Nemo keeps joking about it. NOW I can say “hey, I am no Cannabis virgin” haha

22 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer wow! 5-MeO-DMT on that list? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

For anyone who gets few hours of sleep or/and feels like shit after waking up in the morning

Use smart blend 2-3x and see the magic

Far better than hypersleep

31 Likes

The music! So daft!

punk! Daft punk. Discovery-age!

Seriosly. There is some serios vibes here. Funky, playful!

Get that The Avalanches vibe too.

Gets at least 3-4 spins a day :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Dream does the smart blend fix both CB1 and CB2 receptors?

Si señor!:100:

4 Likes

Updated Dec 24 - mistype (taaffite > taaffeite)

Eeey! Try combining with The Tower album (my fav :yellow_heart:) :wink:

I notice some resemblances / themes with a few tracks from there such as Lavender + Negentropic Blend

They help possibly with PTSD, Parkinsons, Neuralgia, fibromyalgia, and possibly many other mental, neurological, nerve, muscle ‘disorders’
It seems to help with fascia (Blend and Cannabigerol)

Im enjoying these albums so much i cant help but loop. I felt full body tension relief (possible fight or flight) listening to the blend and adding Lavender (my fav smell) + Caryophyllene and Clove is bonus

Didn’t realize how much the body was holding until i felt the soreness everywhere

Ending with Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage (i prefer Spa Day album) + Lymphatic System Blockage Removal = Jelly and possibly feeling high

Still tense? Adrenal healing + Endocrine system then detox when needed

Wow didn’t know that we have a Endocannabinoid System

:bulb:

Idea Stack for absolute relaxation & restoration

Sorted in order

1. Automatic Grounding / Tree Experience in background
  2. Schuman Resonance

Add the Primers mentioned in Stack tutorial

1. Larvikite* / Adventurine / Blue Celestite
  2. Basal Ganglia Massage
  3. Lavender
  4. Caryophyllene and Clove
  5. Negentropic Blend
  6. Cannabigerol
  7. Cannabichromene
  8. Cannabinol
  9. Lymphatic System Blockage *
  10. Far Infrared
  11. Spa Day Album (Organ Massage*)
  12. Body Politics album *
  13. Adrenal Healing & Detox *
  14. Endocrine System
  15. Advanced / Full Body Detox *
  16. Nerve healing / other anti-inflammation related fields ie. Multiple Sclerosis Help
  17. Amygdala / Trauma / Fear Releasing related fields
  18. Mana Circuits

Deep Healing ideas in order

1. Orgone Accumulator > Plasma Mitochondria > Photosynthesis > Sun Gazer / Star Being Experience / Sun / Star 1.0
  2. Plasma Light
  3. Taaffeite + Pranic Swirl
  4. Cosmo Volt (be sure you get plenty of nutrients, minerals, antioxidants [Vitamin C & D fields] / sun photosynthesis energy)

Be prepared to use the restroom
 a lot

14 Likes

I played one of the tracks on Patreon for about two seconds, no lie, I felt high AF for the next 30 seconds. Haven’t smoked weed in years and I don’t plan to either, I think maybe the cannabanoid receptors in my brain got stimulated, as opposed to actually being high (which is a good thing) which means you can grab the health benefits without any side effects.

3 Likes

This album is an absolute game changer! Thankyou so much! @Captain_Nemo Cannabis is an amazing, diverse plant with many healing capabilities <3 I’ve noticed my knee pain has reduced considerably after a few loops

3 Likes

I listen to
*The Negentrophic Smart Blend
followed by
*Carophylline and Cloves
every morning.
Each one a few times.

It helps the pain.

And I keep the Cary & Cloves NFT on me.

I wish Dream would make a
Negentrophic Smart Blend NFT

ADDED: I play
*Myrcene and Nostalgia but only play it at night since it relaxes me too much.

4 Likes

Smart blend worked better for the pain and headache than the paracetamol that I took :unamused:.

8 Likes

And the smart blend is probably easier on your liver, too! (I hope that means you’re pain-free now.)

1 Like

It is bugging out am trying to type

I have used this album and it doesn’t really affect me.

On that note what I have realised recently is that when I use one or 2 audios a day they seem to really have an impact on my life.

1 Like

:fireworks: :fireworks: Whoo hoo! You got it! :fireworks: :fireworks:

4 Likes