Cant function without fields

sorry for asking so many questions but yeah basically I take a break from fields once a week on sundays as I don’t have work or anything on that day and the whole day I just feel lethargic with no energy at all

I need to take a break for nervous system reasons tho lol but I just end up doing fuck all, watching tv and scrolling youtube all day and I’m kinda scared of going outside without fields bc they give me a lot of self confidence, Ik its sad but what can I dooo

thx for the all the advice guys

5 Likes

Sounds like time to give some gratitude to your nervous system for doing such an awesome job for you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I would take a break during vacation days when you have less responsibilities.
I do a short break every year (1-7 days). Helps me re-evaluate which fields I need

3 Likes

but u listen 7 days a week ? do u not get overwhelmed

1 Like

yessir always grateful :D

1 Like

I think it’s really cool that you have acknowledged your sensitivity and taken the time to not input more, to give your being a rest. You are still a field of your own of course, and continue to transmit energy signals from the residual essence. This way there is time to assimilate. I wonder what would happen if you took a few seconds to just feel how you feel? Nothing big, just time for an inner smile maybe.

9 Likes

Sounds to me like you could use some dopamine system healing.

2 Likes

oh yeah I defenitley do smile a lot inside on my break and I feel fine mentally its just that for some reason I become really lazy and my social anxiety comes back to the point where I don’t feel like going outside

just looking for ways I can still function normally on my day break, i think its just a case of going out and doing it no questions asked lol even if its uncomfortable

1 Like

If you have an affinity for nature you could ask trees and air and grass or whatever is around for support

8 Likes

dcd646c6cbf0338c33cc036b6b7d17763e52fb82_2_362x500

Activate this card a couple of times during the day. It’s great for your nervous system! :slight_smile:

Also combine with kinetic quasi crystal audio + instagram energy overload audio for more energy

5 Likes

oh yeah i do all of that, thank you its just i find i get more results when I take a break once a week and let the energy assilimate idk

1 Like

Your body must be thanking you for doing that :slightly_smiling_face:

This. :point_up_2:
I do it, too. The night prior to break, I’ve already listened to essential protection, energy refill that I think could last me awhile.
And just like Rose said, if nature is available, best feeling ever. :leaves:

5 Likes

thanks every1 <333 always so helpful

3 Likes

Plan things to do for that day. Books to read, exercises to engage in and learn, knowledge to explore and attain, events to plan, challenges to overcome … etc etc. Go out with friends/family.

Meditate without fields… do yoga … try to help others who seem genuinely in need.

You can’t focus on receiving all the time, friend, you need to give to expand your receptive capacity, sooner or later

5 Likes

Because…

Counterproductive.

Make a new goal, take on a new hobby, read a book, etc. Don’t listen to any field or only listen to the 30 minutes energy body cleansing field on loop.

You got this :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

I couldnt agree more.
Try to focus on somebody human , animal even plant that would benefit from Your attention.
It will rise your vibe also.

Maybe somebody needs a friendly conversation?
Maybe you have animal that’ would accept some help?
Dog shelterr? If You have one near You engage to take dogs for a walk.
Take care of some plants and watch them grow.
Go for a walk into the nature and hug a tree.

Once a month i go to my favorite forest to clean plastics and bottles etc. Trust me i don’t need fields for more than a day.

Give something and then receive but gratitude.
Nature gratitude can be strong af.

6 Likes

I listen and wear fields every day other than this yearly break, Im fine :stuck_out_tongue:. The two fields that overwhelm me first listen are Tap into Collective Consciouseness and A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

2 Likes

A Taste of Astral Intravenous DMT

3 Likes