Cant pay with paypal on gumroad/patreon/teespring 😔

I hope it’s a quick for you!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I got the same problem with Gumroad and Paypal. Tried everything, unfortunately nothing is working for me.
I want to buy the Plasma Flaunt but I have no credit card. Can someone of the officials help me please? Maybe via PM?

Thanks and blessings to you all!

They intentionally deactivated Paypal on Gumroad. Only chance is buying by credit card.
In case @SammyG starts selling again over the forum I would like to get notified, too.

I can’t know Sammy’s plans, but I would like to point out that a lot of the fields that were removed from Gumroad and sold directly through the forum have now been listed on the Sapien Shop.

1 Like

Unfortunately there are no (current/removed) Gumroad audios sold on other platforms. The few moved audios you think of were Teespring audios. From (my) customer perspective there has never been a problem with Teespring.

No? I thought a bunch of them had been moved, due to the multiple issues with those fields, PayPal and Gumroad. Oh, well, it just takes a few bad actors to spoil things for the rest of us. (sigh)

Unfortunately not the Plasma flaunt! I tried to purchase it directly from Sapiens, but it is not listed. I‘ve heard it’s the best physical healing field. I‘m dealing with cancer…so please give me the chance to purchase it in another way.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, you’re correct. PF was put on Gumroad, where PayPal was deactivated due to those bad actors (see my link in the reply to which you responded).

I’m not part of Sapien Med (just a forum member like you), so you’ll have to appeal to them. Fortunately, our friend @steeler flagged them for you. So, things are already set in motion.

In the meantime, I hope you take advantage of your time (as you wait for a response) to look through the forum. There are many other fields, some of the freely and currently available to you right now which might be of benefit for you. (The search function of this forum will help you find those discussions and fields.)

I wish you satisfying victory over what you’re dealing with!

1 Like

Hello WellBeing,

thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it! I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma over three years ago. Beside surgery I am doing a complete natural approach. I don‘t want to put any poison into my body or radiation. I‘m feeling good but I have a small swollen lump on the side of my neck, which makes me a little anxious. I am also a Patreon supporter and currently using the anti cancer field and a few other ones

2 Likes

is the paypal option on sapiens gumroad completely removed for everyone? still dont know whats going on and why captain dont upload them just on another site where paypal is enabled because some of us can only pay through paypal.
If someone knows more let me know, pls.

Charge Back Black List

You only need a few bad actors to spoil it for the rest of us. :man_shrugging:

(Disclaimer: This is all supposition. I have no inside knowledge beyond what I’ve read here like the rest of you.)
Often it’s the company (in this case, Sapien) that gets put on PayPal’s watch list, so Sapien switching to a different site won’t necessarily solve the problem. That would be like a physical shop getting on a watch list and then moving to another mall; that doesn’t work.

Some of Sapien’s other sites don’t have this problem because they were set up as different companies. Before you recommend that Sapien should list the fields you want on those other sites, that’d be like transplanting an infected organ into a patient who doesn’t have that infection. Maybe the patient will survive but maybe you can see how that might not be the wisest decision to make.

1 Like

Sammy could u please look at my dm I’ve send you

I can’t really wait anymore I want some audios but can’t buy them, such a frustrating feeling as nobody can help unfortunately…

2 Likes

An idea that I saw posted somewhere sounds like this: agree with an older and well reputed member of the community to send them money, so that they can buy for you and they’ll send the gumroad field to your email address.

On the condition, Of course, that the older member can buy using PayPal (he/she already bought gumroad fields with PayPal).

I would help you, but I couldn’t buy with PayPal either (and I could not use my card for purchase, for whatever reason - and this happened only on Gumroad), fortunately back then there was a temporary solution available (email invoicing).

1 Like

Gumroad also declined my card :/ ( I was able to buy from various sapien med platforms but gumroad declined)

@ South Asian people, how you guys buy from Gumroad? Please shed some light :pray:t2:

I was able to after a few declines.
I had my card saved. Removed it , re-entered card details (same card) and it worked.

How did you do that?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Gumroad is tricky, if someone still having problems, also try changing their email (or make a new one just for it) , before that nothing worked, neither changing vpn, browser, location, Apple Pay etc.