Cant pay with paypal on gumroad/patreon/teespring 😔

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Well, dream already tried paypal but it is extremely inconveniant for him and the buyer. Payments don’t clear for a month which means the audio doesn’t get delivered til after a month.

That issue should be fixed in the next several months though.

For now, if you are having issues buying audios, pm me and you can pay me and I’ll send you the audio. This wouldn’t go against black market protections because you are buying from us directly. That can be the workaround for the time being.

13 Likes

On it

1 Like

hello, I left you a message about buying audio from you

Responded to you.

2 Likes

Okay, I figured out how to get Paypal on Gumroad.

1. gumroad.com

2. Login

3. Go to Discover Tab and type Sapien Medicine

4. Wait till this pops up

5. Hover over with your mouse on the price of the product that you would like to buy and click that shopping cart icon

6. Now you should be able to pay with Paypal on checkout

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

13 Likes

:+1: :partying_face:

2 Likes

thanks for finding this solution :clap:. My credit card provider seems to consider Gumroad and GPay as suspicious, and only allows me to pay using PayPal

1 Like

Hey Sammy,

if you havent seen it already I sent u a pm would like to buy a field with paypal

3 Likes

My previous purchases at Gumroad were successful. I never had a problem paying with PayPal.

Today I want to buy a field on Gumroad with PayPal and I can’t. The option to pay with PayPal is not activated.

Maitreya Gumroad, Programmed Intention Gumroad and others IF THEY HAVE ACTIVATED THE PAY WITH PAYPAL OPTION.

Thanks

1 Like

Follow @marauder ’s instructions. It still works for me

7 Likes

Can’t find Book of Cards through discover :confused:

Unfortunately, this instruction no longer works anymore (it worked 2 weeks ago for me though).
Hovering with the mouse over the price no longer shows the “add to shopping cart button”.
Tried with 2 different browsers…

Will try with credit card now.

1 Like

Same for me :/

1 Like

It seems that Gumroad removes the shopping cart, not sure why. With this new change, we can only buy one field at a time.

4 Likes

Yes. I confirm…
one field at a time.
It’s inconvenient…
It’s a weird innovation…

5 Likes

I just tried to work around this for an hour and I finally got it.

I logged into my library. Removed my credit card on file. Then added Paypal as my payment in my account. Then went to sapiens store and it came up.

Although it didn’t give me the option of logging into my Paypal to change HOW I wanted to pay inside of my Paypal which other sellers I can do. Because Paypal now has the option to spilt payments over 4 weeks. I pressed pay via Paypal and it automatically charged my charge and didn’t give me the option. Wasn’t impressed.

2 Likes

Okay dont know how you did but i wasnt able to after i connected my PayPal account but still thanks for a solution maybe it helps someone else :)

1 Like

Yeah, Gumroad has “improved” their site yet again. During the most recent sale, I had tried to put a few fields in my cart (as I had been able to in the past) but Gumroad tried to force me to buy them one-by one.

(Screw that noise. That just generates additional work for me and additional transaction fees for them and the merchant.)

1 Like

I have noticed this too. During the sale having to buy 2 S.M. audios, one at a time. Luckily the discount code worked using it twice.

1 Like