Can't really control my thoughts

I have some disturbing thoughts (sometimes; most of the time when I got them, they come and go; second point: most of the time, I don’t have these thoughts) and I have 4 questions for you:

1. Have you had or do you have disturbing thoughts?
  2. Is it normal or/and can an individual function normally with these types of ugly or even evil thougthts (perhaps it depends on some criteria, like how often, how stupid or evil are your thoughts and if you ever acted on them)?
  3. What causes these type of irrational/mad thoughts (is it childhood trauma, emotional and mental baggages, emotional hurt, news, movies, tv, all the cr*p we get/read/find on the Internet, genetics/genes, etc., other causes)?
  4. What solutions do you know, from experience or from reading/information gathered by you?

I will give you just 3 example: sometimes when I see a knife, just for a moment, a murderous scenarios goes through my mind, again, I ignore it and continue my day (this might happen very rarely, once every few weeks).
Someone may do a good deed (to me or someone else), then I start asking why/the motives…
I do something, then I start thinking about a person and my mind kind of comes back to that person, perhaps to his/her image, even while I pee,…, yep lucky person lol (it’s not sexual/Not in a sexual), so I can not get a person or a thought out of my head, until it passes by itself or I do something else.

So, what are your thoughts?

It was worse before, just so you know AND I never did/apply any of the dark thoughts (fortunately).

Gonna come back, probably in a few hours.
Be honest and be cool - remember that we are talking about stupid or dark thoughts here, not anything else.

4 Likes

Cleanse yourself physically and energetically, heal your traumas, repair your energy body and get some loving support.

A salt bath would do you good

8 Likes

U r just ascending bro

Go beyond

1 Like

Nah… There is nothing stupid about His thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you, @Dr_Manhattan, @anon83804375 and @Fender_Cad ! :pray:
I also thank everyone who cares about me! :pray:

Well, I have to say, for a guy who has some issues (who doesn’t), I have quite the clarity And I would add or rather reaffirm that for the vast majority of time, I don’t have these kind of thoughts; I had this issue since I was like 13 years old, so it’s not something new; a psychologist told me around the age of 20 that it was depression and that is no big deal, plus I went to a neurologist and I passed all these tests.

Yet, I still wish that I never had this issue, that my thoughts are clear, that my mind is perfectly sane, but I guess we live in a sick society and I’m a product of such society (that’s on a human level, while as a Spirit, well, I’m more).

Edit: besides Society as a whole, Environment is very important, let’s just say that mine wasn’t great (although It also had really good parts) and, just perhaps, it’s me, as in, we can’t all be perfect, can we?

Yet, I know that despite all my flaws, I can go waay above my current condition (mental, physical, financial, spiritual, etc.)

3 Likes

Already had in the past, even last year, I can understand well how unpleasant they are and can psychologically annihilate or deprive of sleep. I found some benefit by listening to Gregorian chants (real music, no fields or subliminals) but it is by participating in charismatic prayer meetings that this problem has disappeared. I do not have other tips, I wish you the best and that you can come out of this period even stronger.
Lots of hugs and trying to get distracted as you can, music or whatever.

2 Likes

Those are intrusive thoughts and lots of people have them-

The main thing is to not let them scare you, just let them pass

Listen to some vibration series, self love-

You’ll be fine.

2 Likes

@SoulStar33 I don’t know if you have read this thread but the first post from Sam talks about thoughts and how to deal with them. It’s very good advice.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Jen! :pray:

Yep, it’s the only thing or else by trying to Not think about something, the thought becomes more powerful.

Well, I guess so. :sweat_smile:

I think I read that, but I forgot, so I’ll read it again; thank you! :pray:

Are You the Seer or the Seen? Mooji
2 Likes

Thank you, @Aze3m! :pray:

Well, Now I can’t complain that I’m bored :sweat_smile:, with all these videos.
They are definitely worth watching/seeing :eyes: And definitely worth to pay attention.
I need to learn new things.
New ways to help myself.

2 Likes

I hope it helps :heart:
Few more

Let the whole world break your heart

1 Like

Well, we could say that as very advanced beings/machines (perhaps not so advanced :sweat_smile:), we have errors in our system :sweat_smile:, that’s what all our problems are, errors; but, can we clean or update the system (also/including the “hardware”)? I think so.
Captain’s fields (for example) are amazing tools we can use for upgrade.

1 Like

Thank you for speaking of this, I haven’t been able to let anyone in on this secret. It is something…

Hope you are doing better…

God bless :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thank You. Overall, Yes, I am doing better, as in there are less such thoughts, but I still have them, sometimes.

Hope Things Will Improve for You as Well, My Friend. :pray:

I think that a Great Advice that I received from Sammy, is to not be bothered by these thoughts, to not focus on them, since what we focus on, we give it energy, even help the problem grow, so less importance given to such fleeting thoughts, Better (it is).

Also, Idk which fields helped me the most, but the intrusive thoughts have drastically been reduced in occurrence.

I guess brain Regeneration (and brain, mind and emotional fields) and fields that raise the Vibration, plus some clearing and shielding (just in case it’s not truly from within), there’s also a field for intrusive thoughts from PU.

Edit: Overall, at least for me, Chakras fields seem to calm my mind very well - they bring a Grounding and an inner Peace.

1 Like