Capital Governance

I had to screenshot it :man_dancing:

5 Likes

For those who have anxiety around finances, consider scheduling a time and place where you can put all your focus and attention towards your financial well-being. Play Capital Governance in the background and watch yourself transform!

I reached out to my supervisor last week to tell them I’ll be leaving!

I’m surprised they haven’t reached out to me yet which makes me even more resolved to leave.

We’re all on good terms. I’m just bored as there’s nothing left for me to learn and gain from working there. I’m ready to take back more control of my time and schedule and it feels exciting.

I’ve been enjoying the pace I’m going with my finances. It’s really fun to decide when and how long I’m putting focus and attention to my finances and knowing that when I’m done, the energy is being put out to the universe and setting things in motion!

I have the best financial advisor who understands who I am and where I’m at. We work collaboratively together for my financial well-being.

I have a personal trainer I can afford for my physical and mental well-being.

Changing your mindset is the catalyst towards more abundance and freedom. Remember to connect your mindset with the right actions. The right actions are made up of the knowledge and experiences you have.

23 Likes

I’m starting to see the fruits of this field. There was a lot there to cut through… I’ll report in a bit later with specifics

21 Likes

brilliant

9 Likes

Beautiful Testimonial.
Especially the Art part. My dad’s a fine artist and I’ve been procrastinating getting his work online and to market. Perhaps this will push me to some action.

5 Likes

what kind of old money algorithm?

1 Like

Personally I have started to seek setups in my actions, businesses and investments that seek to profit from convexity, cumulation, build stronger foundations for longer term profiteering and limiting the impact of tail events (not go broke).

But this also kind of fits my timeline, so the experiences might differ for other people.

12 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

I wonder how this field works with the"greed" aspect of investments.

3 Likes

I think this field helps you to release all unhelpful stories/beliefs you might have about investing (such as “there must be a given ‘greed’ aspect to all investments”).

7 Likes

That sounds great.
I’ve been involved in investments over 15 years and every time it was my “greed” over profits that made me lose so much money and opportunities…

8 Likes

Yeap yeap, no more tho.

Ideas are just around the air I breathe.

New methods just come from an external source like its unreal.

(Anyone tryna buy ideas?) :relaxed:

7 Likes

You may be misinformed. He’s given away billions already and has pledged to give away 99% of his fortune by the time he dies or at his death. He has been quoted as saying, “Society has a use for my money, I don’t”. He certainly doesn’t live like a bum either. He lives like the conservative mid-westerner he is. But he does travel by private jet. Hardly a bum’s lifestyle.

7 Likes

Yeah. Mea Culpa.

When I wrote the above I was pretty much in ego mode and projeting my anger and old limiting belief of “why isn’t that guy living a more decadent lifestyle as he has the means to do so.”

8 Likes

It’s nice having this AND a financial manager.

I came across a new decision that was hard for me to do, but with this, trusting my intuition, and truly understanding my financial manager’s advice, I went ahead and did it.

Right now this financial journey towards stability and abundance feels so long and hard, but even the tiniest step gets me closer to my goals.

Updating again whenever the next experience comes along that connects with this decision.

17 Likes

Dear friends all !!!

I want to share my experience after having been silent for a certain time regarding this field, I waited until these results are shown in a conclusive way and can be verifiable by my person.

In 3 months and 3 full days of use, repeating this field x3 within my stack, the results have been the following:

1. Major control of expenses and / or impulsive purchases within shopping centers, I use my money “wisely” when making a purchase and I am more aware of acquiring specifically what I need.

2. Obtain discounts in department stores and / or online.

3. I am able to realize the business opportunities around me, my conversations are currently turning in a business language and I have as programming the maximum satisfaction of my clients’ clients.

4. I have created a source of income in addition to my work, such as consultant External ltor in team work for stock market investors who manage a risk capital of half a million dollars.

5. This is the most important jump of all the changes that have happened because of this field, I applied for a job where job and salary aspirations are better than the current company, at the academic I competed with more capable professionals than me, many more titles and more experience, this opportunity was consolidated thanks to the hand of glory, The voice of charisma, Blarney stone, Charisma and Glamor and my label idolized, loved, adored, my baby , to which I pray as if he were a saint, the best tool for social interactions, if what you are looking for is to conquer the social world then you must obtain this label, “I LOVE SOCIAL MASTERY TOO MUCH”, the governance field of capital It opened the doors to this opportunity for me, the others helped me to consolidate it and finally I have obtained a better paid job with working conditions that I really love, I must not deny that I am still somewhat afraid because this position requires challenges m Ayores in terms of achieving results, so I said, fuck it! If I have this great forum with wonderful people who constantly share their good energy with me, if I have the Sapiens team that always provides powerful tools to achieve goals and if I have confidence that all the best is yet to come! Let’s go !!!

6. Thank you a lot, Thank you a lot, Thank you so much, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG I love you so much !!! :heart: Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity for a young man as simple and simple as me to be able to improve his quality of life and that of his family, thank you beautiful Lunita :heart: @anon46520955 for always providing enormous contributions in all threads and in this particular one and Thanks to you @_OM for showing me the way to my awakening, I love you so much !!! :heart:

53 Likes

‘small’ yet important result:

• at first i loved the audio, and then i read some people’s opinions on the voice speaking and that coloured my perception to not touch the audio for a time. i’ve been listening to this daily and i am at peace with the audio and the speech.

i’m enjoying myself looping Capital Governance while reading everyone’s posts. everyone’s comments in here are worth so much value.

:tropical_drink:

11 Likes

i wanted to expand on this with my experience! before i had a financial advisor, i did my own investing for a few years and stopped because i lost interest.

my financial advisor noticed that one investment i chose years ago grew by more than 10x my original investment. he also mentioned that i forgot to do anything with $5k and it just sat there for years with an increase of 0%.

tips from my lessons with money:

saving your money is awesome and important. money saved will save you in times of financial hardships like losing income and emergency situations. on the other side of its coin, it will see no increase if it’s kept away from the circulation of the economy. it’s like a glass of still water.

investing is awesome and important as it helps everyone by putting the energy back, but it is inconvenient to withdraw. it would be like sprinkling leaves on a flowing river and trying to get them back.

if you’re beginning and have debt, the first step is to learn how to get out of debt and acquire healthier spending habits. once one is out of debt, the next step is to learn how to save while balancing that with your current expenditures. once one has enough saved to feel emotionally and financially secure, the next step is to learn investing.

16 Likes

Feels like this field taps into collective consciousness with a focus on healthy financial concepts.
I would like to get this to tap into innovative financial ideas like V. Buterin. And also larger philanthropic circles/concepts

11 Likes

oh hey we’re resonating!

i was just looping capital governance with Collective Consciousness!

4 Likes