Capital Governance

Tell me about it!!!

Every young (and older :sunglasses:) folk should get this audio, speak to it, ask questions figure out how you can multiply your wealth and most importantly manage it from such a young age imagine those 15 year olds with this (cough @Josh)

17 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

When you can afford this field, it’ll do all that :+1:
Buffet + Buterin, you’ll know

If you want more info, it might be best for you to start a new thread.

14 Likes

You’re right, you reminded me there’s an existing thread here. See you there!

7 Likes

Nice one captain!

There was too many opportunities to invest into crypto last days. Some have x100 times their money from hundreds to thousands . too bad i didn’t invest much money ‘the though decision’. Couldn’t put what i can’t risk. But what if… Anyway seems this field what i need.

Same purpose i would love to.

5 Likes

This is brilliant! Going to have to rejig and rethink my next purchase list! :-)

Thank you so much for this!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

How is this one different from Mind Settings Album?

2 Likes

@ashutosh
The mindsetting album will give you the attitude, feeling of abundance and the “mindset” you need to think the right way.

This will give you the knowledge and skill from old school value investing to cutting edge digital currencies. With this one you should intuitively understand the game and “value”.

This is for investing/trading, valuing, accounting.
You can think of it as downloading the majors philosophies of wall street from the last 100 year and the future straight from the guys who pioneered it.

A round of self-development, empathy, leadership fields and you’ll naturally be good at management.

39 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

But also helps you to administer properly the money you get.

Like millionaire mindset as Philip said puts u in that mind state to bring in the money but then if you dont know what to do with it you would waste it, spend it unnecessarily or put it in wrong investments.

Sharp vision to put that money on the perfect spots to make it grow rapidly

15 Likes

Which is what happens to many when they win the lottery

3 Likes

This field is definitely 24K gold; Downloading the skills of a financial expert and then integrating intuitively into oneself is remarkable.
That would be one of the main skills in the Limitless movie, but I haven’t seen anyone able to get to those levels with just one title / track yet.

10 Likes

That little girls voice and message is so powerful is really influencing me lol :hugs:

Its def the cherry on the top

8 Likes

That’s what I told dream!!!

It’s Princess Elizabeth(now queen)

It was speech she gave during WW2 (most likely to encourage the US to join the war against Germany)

She was around 14, At the time of the speech.

12 Likes

Lol, Eddie was predicting stock performance based on a fictional extrapolation of mass psychology to make huge short term gains.
This is almost the opposite, finding discrepancies between intrinsic value and market price to buy low and wait to sell high, which is slow.
But take it from the man:

I’m not saying that to you specifically as much as everyone else that this is not to make a fortune overnight by short selling stocks. So if someone is thinking he’ll get this field, open a brokerage account, watch the curve and bet on insight… not a good idea.

(Yup, some people’s are already thinking about doing just that already, don’t blame the field)

Mods can move it, it might be off-topic

8 Likes

Yasss like 9 years old. Powerful statement, i takes me back to the childhood times where we used to be dreamers and forward positive and believers :muscle:

@Zen really 14? I thought younger it does sound like younger lol

Either way her words are digging deep in my brain lol

3 Likes

I hope this field does it

Capture d’écran 2021-05-11 à 18.02.03
@Captain_Nemo, Sapien-Coin coming? :grin:

25 Likes

Haha loving these ester eggs :sob:.

6 Likes

thank you Captain. i really needed this, as i`ve struggled with managing money and making good investments all my life.
hope this will help a lot of us in making more money and helping create a better world

17 Likes