Card Meanings & Spreads

Don’t know why I just heard “under the bed” lol.

What I was going to tell you was about Switchwords. They are words that give a direct message to the subconscious. The switchword for finding things is “Reach”. Just say what you are looking for and then “Reach”. Might say it a few more times. I always find that it leads me to what I am seeking. Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Switchwords
Ok i will check it out

Since you wrote that i have moved every bed in each room on my floor
No luck
I need to go to the other floors and check those beds too i guess

remember to tell your subconscious to “Reach” for it

1 Like

He came back
I had no idea I could cry so much because damn
That was intense lol

And thank you for this
I am going to check it out because really sounds interesting!
Tysm :heart:

1 Like

My pleasure, sweetie. So happy for you! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I have a horrible situation with my university that’s circumstances are completely out of my control, all external factors. Actually everything in my life is completely out of control rn but I’m oddly ok with it because I am seeing it in a very weird way (seeing them as beautiful blessings)

Summary

On the blessings perspective: There’s this line from a sacred scripture (gurbani lol) which roughly translates to: sorrow is the remedy/medicine, happiness the disease (because man tends to forget ab the supreme/ascension in good times as he is completely engrossed in the game of maya, thereby having him forget where he really comes from since he’s wasting it away in the temporal pleasure, so yeah he’s totally aloof to the concept of what really “is” [but obvs if you can meditate continually then obviously nvm to all that and yea go ahead and enjoy, but I digress]

So, today I will find out if my university is going to drop me or not (very complicated- but not due to my grades or anything like that) , and it’s insane the things I have done to remain as a student there since it’s pReStIgiOus, know it will help me in the long run)

ANYWAYS:
I pulled these two tarot’s in the given order for this entire situation regarding university: Page of Pentacle and then The Magician,
Oh, and then I “sorta” pulled a third ( 7 of wands ) but I’m not sure if it counts

SO:
Does anyone understand what this combo would mean?

Thank you in advance.
(And don’t let it fool you that I’m not anxious on this entire university dilemma, because I totally freaking am)

2 Likes

Well, let’s try to make a sentence of it in order to help you make the best/ most accurate interpretation for yourself.

So Pages are the ‘introduction’ of sorts to their element…in this case Earth (material possessions and all that entails). They are the 'Student" of their element, so in this case, likely you. At the level of the Page , in the introductory phase, we have the inexperience of youth which puts the enterprise at risk. Risk due to either too much action or too little - he’s (she’s) still learning to modulate the energy of his element. Sooo much potential…which way will he (she) go?

Enter the Magician…the wise elder who can help the Querent (you) along your path. This isn’t necessarily a “person”, per se (but it could be)…as it can also represent your imagination - the site of your genius and uniqueness.

So in this line of thinking, the Page of Pentacles, as a student of the natural laws (one facet of many that concerns this Page) is being guided to consult his (her) inner knowing and imagination in juxtaposition with the natural laws that govern the situation at hand.

The Seven of Wands then slides in to let you know this is a test of your confidence…a chance to demonstrate excellence in overcoming your obstacles.

Beyond that, I also feel inspired to say, don’t forget that your Grandfather is still with you and you can call on him as well.

All the best Violet. Please keep us posted on all that transpires. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you so much VMMS!

1 Like

You’re welcome, my dear.

I would also add, that Seven of Wands lets you know that you have everything you need (in terms of personal character, talent, etc) to prevail in the end. So trust yourself and be brave as you traverse the road ahead because the Seven of Wands says “you got this!”. :sparkling_heart:

tysm once again VMMS <3
You are like one of my fairy godmothers of this form lol

I will write a longer reply later- but right now I actually have to submit a form to Uni (final resort option, fingers crossed) in hopes they understandthat I am not at fault and I don’t deserve any kicking out lol. Especially with the unusual circumstances.

But so much for fulfilling grandpa’s last wish though haha (he made it clear his last wish was for me to graduate from there and by this May - which is also super significant btw because it showed how different our relationship was; he saw me as an equal ( in his generation/ cultural era (as in pre- '47 partition), usually the last wish was for the unwedded daughter to get married soon/ settle down- but whereas he, total 180 degree flip; he wanted to have me as a fully independent, self-reliant, educated young lady: aka, the literal 180 of everyone else in his family haha)

Anyways hopefully I can just fulfill the I graduate from there part lol

2 Likes

I am being kicked out.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: Oh no, Violet, I’m so sorry!

Definately their loss, though. May your inevitable success in life be your vindication. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:broken_heart::heart::pray:t3:

1 Like

I had a very interesting synchronicity happening with my tarot deck and oracle cards.
Three days ago, I did a reading when I was on a hike in the nearby forest. After closing the reading I placed all cards back into the box and then into my backpack.
I had been sitting on my jacket on the floor, so I picked up my jacket and gave it a shake to clear off any dirt. While shaking it, a single tarot card fell to the floor right next to my feet. It was „The Sun“ card. I have no idea how I overlooked it when placing all cards back into the box.
But what a beautiful message!
Then today I received a new oracle card set that has around 200 little tea leaf fortune cards.
I did a first reading with the cards and really enjoyed the process. In the end I placed all cards back into their box. I had been sitting on my bed while doing the reading, so I got up and shook my blanket to smoothen the bed. And while shaking the blanket suddenly a card flew out and landed on the floor right next to me.
I was stunned and picked up the card.

Look at this synchronicity:

I also had three aces in my reading: ace of wands, ace of pentacles and ace of cups.
What a beautiful message! Feels like a new fresh beginning is unfolding for me.
I’m in Australia right now and traveling back home to Europe next week. I have no idea what I will do from there in terms of career, where to live and also regarding relationships.
My Corpus Spiritus Tarot deck is awaiting me in Germany. I’m so excited to use it very soon and get more insights!!

Thanks a lot for sharing you experiences here. As a beginner, I find it very helpful to learn from others and I also watch YouTube tarot readers to learn more about connecting the cards.

3 Likes

Had a dream once
Styx. I think river styx from there I got into this underground cave.

Anyways.
There I see whom I reckon was her, the HP. But awfully similar to Persephone.
i hear her convey to me Shade is Hades. Or something like that.
And then there was another silhouette , male figure. Or energy or presence , you get the gist.

Fast forward,
I woke up.
I wrote it down
And would you like at that,
If you move the S to the front
Hades becomes Shade

H A D E S
S H A D E

I mean I never realized that in waking life
So that was cool haha

3 Likes

Omg, guys! Just arrived back in Germany and opened my Corpus Spiritus Tarot deck!! And coincidentally was wearing an outfit with similar colors!!!

I asked the deck if it has any welcome message for me, now that I’m back home after many months abroad. And one card appeared when I shuffled:

Feels like a magical start. Words can’t describe how excited I am!!!

9 Likes

Would The Moon followed by Judgement allude to dissociation or a meditative trance?

1 Like

Or could it be that you had someone who was deceiving you (Moon) and it would come to light (Judgement) ?
Idk newbie here to Tarot
Got my first deck this week

1 Like

Here are the words of our Mystic Tarot Reader, @Violet

Drawing the Moon followed by Judgement in a tarot reading presents a fascinating and profound narrative arc, speaking to a journey from confusion to clarity, and from introspection to awakening.

The Moon symbolizes the realm of illusions, dreams, and the subconscious. It suggests a time of uncertainty and confusion, where things are not what they seem. This card encourages you to pay attention to your dreams and intuition, as they may reveal truths that your conscious mind has overlooked or hidden. The Moon’s presence might indicate a period where you’re navigating through your fears, anxieties, and the deeper, darker aspects of your psyche. It’s a call to confront these shadows, acknowledging the lessons they hold, without losing yourself to illusion or deception.

Judgement, on the other hand, heralds a time of reckoning and rebirth. It represents the moment of awakening, where you are called to rise above your past limitations, judgments, and mistakes. This card signifies a profound transformation, urging you to evaluate your life’s experiences and learn from them. Judgement invites you to shed what no longer serves you, to forgive yourself and others, and to step into a new phase of life with wisdom and clarity. It’s about making critical decisions that align with your true purpose and higher calling.

When these two cards appear together, the journey they depict is one of moving through a phase of uncertainty and introspection to reach a moment of profound personal reckoning and awakening. This sequence suggests that navigating through your inner darkness and confusion is a necessary precursor to achieving clarity, making pivotal life choices, and embracing a new phase of life that reflects your true self and values.

In practical terms, this could suggest that you’re currently in a phase where you need to trust your intuition and explore your subconscious mind to uncover truths that have been hidden or ignored. This process is crucial for you to arrive at a moment of clarity and judgment, where you can make significant life decisions that are in alignment with your true self and higher purpose. It’s a call to let go of past baggage, forgive, and move forward with a renewed sense of direction and purpose.

The advice here is to embrace the uncertainty and use it as a tool for introspection and growth. Trust that this period of confusion will eventually lead to clarity and a better understanding of your path forward. Be ready to answer the call when it comes, making decisions that honor your most authentic self and lead you towards renewal and transformation.

3 Likes