Card Meanings & Spreads

How would we interpret the combination of World, Judgement as well as World, High Priestess?

So far I’ve found those two combos a little difficult to decipher.

One author states this on world, judgement: (and yes they base it off the the RWD like the Sapien CS deck is based off of)

Curious for more insights on both combos!
Plus in general I find the world tarot very interesting
Especially when that comes first prior to a second pull

Edit: if its too blury then peep as it reads:

“A new situation entirely.
If further divination is attempted, it will be difficult to
understand the results”

1 Like

I’m guessing you might want to add some details, such as what was the question you were asking, or the situation that lead to the pulling of the cards?

1 Like

Yeh i edited comment
Didn’t realize it posted first lol

Generically speaking.

I’ve pulled judgement plenty just for even single questions, and it pertains to any facet of life.

But whats interesting is that no matter how much I shuffle it
I’ll sometimes just know the card that will be picked up. This is most especially for Lovers, as well as for HP/Judgement/World.

————
Just a thought but its very likely im wrong:
Maybe thats how we might influence the future? (since these cards say in the description they may be able to)
Because each card holds a distinct energy so when we ask how x scenario will play out, we can select it, while still following proper guidelines (its still all are face down but thanks to the energy they all excued you can simply select how it will play out)…?

Also.

Interesting and unrelated question.

For the advanced energy persons out here this is for you:

One day I wondered if I could have a “talk” with Hades through here- as in our Corpus Spiritus Deck.

Not sure why but I felt HP was perseophone, hades death.

Decided to go online, it was confirmed by several sources. Biddytarot for HP I reckon

Now this deck as we know - even though it falls along the lines of RWD- it’s claimed to always be accurate - so there’s no “what if” unlike when one might play with other tarot decks.

So what i’m asking: is it possible?

Because when i asked can i get some type of confirmation or a tarot that can either deny or whatnot,
After pulling

Death (who i felt Hades could be etched to) fell out
Alongside HighPreistess (persephone)

Now i dont know if this deck actually does that.

And thats important because if it does not,
The answer interpreted will be incredibly different
If it is, then yes- assuming thats a nod from him I can communicate with him via this
But if its not- then obviously, no; i would reckon that would have just meant “no you’re wrong just go back to playing without asking if you can communicate with a deity via here”

And kinda important because i’m either really interpreting these messages right or really interpreting these messages wrong

I hope that made sense.
Thanks!

That’s the problem with generic readings and generic questions. You get generic answers that often add more confusion than clarity to the situation.

It’s really helpful (especially, with the tarot) to have some focus, such as writing out your question on a piece of paper and then focusing on what you’ve written as you shuffle your deck.

If you do that and you’re still getting generic answers, ask clarifying questions of your cards.

1 Like

Ok in that case the question was
What does my future hold- or like as of right now whats the most likely probability in regards to what my future holds (i go off the premise our future is not set in stone, many diff possibilities that can fall out like when we put a quarter into that gumball machine)

I would agree that, classically, the corresponding card for hades would be the Death card. I personally would also use the Death card to connect with Persephone, who is associated with the rebirth of spring as well as the harvest, both of which are connected to the Death card as well.

I’m always leery of absolute statements, such as “always be accurate.” Tbh, I haven’t seen that claim from a creditable source about the CS deck. I have seen that it lends itself to more accuracy than other decks, especially in the hands of a skilled or practiced reader.

But all readings (and their accuracy) are a product of the reader, who is often human. We humans are not very good at “always” anything and we do make mistakes. So, I’m sure there’s “what if,” especially as the reader is learning how to read their decks. That’s the way with every learning curve.

Is it possible to “talk” with Hades or Persephone with this deck? For sure. That possibility is increased as your skills (not only with this deck but also your skills with that sort of “talking” and with the discernment needed to make sure you’re “talking” with whom you want to be “talking” with) become more proficient.

1 Like

Oh my gosh
WELLBEING THANK YOU!!!
Im so happy. So so happy.
It means a lot to me you confirmed

I love them. I’ve always connected so deeply to persephone because her life (prior to hades) really resonates with my own- so much so it goes to the point where it slightly creeps me out lol.

I really hope her nft comes out one day btw
once she comes, im done :heart_eyes: (ok well her, hades, eset, usir but hey they’re all kinda like the same gang)
Unrelated but still :slight_smile: lol

Thank you :’)

1 Like

Fun fact: Pluto (Hades) is associated with the Judgement card. So he may have been reaching out all along. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you VMMS
That actually makes sense

In that case… what about archangel Azrael ?
Especially in regards to tarot Judgement (and perhaps Death) (but judgement especially)

1 Like

Gahhh this really made my day lol
He’s my favorite
Just like azrael
Dont really know why but i really like them
Its ironic though not much is recorded on those two

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean here but I don’t know that much about archangels outside of the main 3 - Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. :woman_shrugging:

I’m glad it made your day.

And yes, I like him, too. Very dignified and honorable. Keeps his word and expects the same of others. For example, after winning over Persephone, he stayed true…there’s no stories (to my knowledge) of him ever cheating on her.

1 Like

Try this:

When you need a card or spread from the tarot deck it doesn’t seem like you have to actually physically use the cards.

If your mind is clear enough you can just ask the deck for a card and go with the card that feels the strongest. It seems whatever field is on the cards also highlights and makes the right card feel stronger to you.

Others can test this out but this is what I’ve found.

2 Likes

I think the chariot may be another card of his too!

It was his chariot that came when coming for her

And hades number responds with 13 (apparently)
And judgement like you said, 20

20-13= 7

Chariot!!

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: Interesting angle to consider…”correlation not equaling causation” notwithstanding …🫧

1 Like

Maybe you want to put this post in the thread for that field so that people can play that field?

Because as a tarot card, traditionally the card talks about choices, which is different from your post.

Ah that was just a friendly advice, I can edit it out if you want.

But I think in general its still what the Lovers card encompass in and something you can reach within the card. Does not only have to be about choice with our deck here, but with interaction with the archetype of the card as well.

It’s your post. Do what you want with it. (And I say that honestly and with all support of you.)

And it’s good that you’re finding what your cards mean for you. Good for you!

I lost the most important thing I’ve ever had because the people I live with don’t understand the concept of don’t touch my things.

I asked the tarot where is it right now after 2 hours of searching- asking its location
Ten of swords fell out but I manually pulled the fool
But then i did it again and it was ten of swords
Ten of swords as a location.
Does that mean my room?
I think of casket, resting place- box.
I checked all places possible but I’ll check again- especially to any place someone thinks it is refering to.
But if anyone has any idea please let me know
Thank you

1 Like