Cardiovascular stack

Hi all

Can you advice me a stack for cardiovascular health?

3 Likes

Hi, the heart restoration one helps reversing but then i guess it can also keep it healthy and remove plaque and cholesterol in the arterias, it also has stem cells i think.

and you can add

But since it sounds that you just want to keep it in good shape, not because you are already having some issues with it then id listen to antiaging on patreon, lymphatic system one (to keep the fat being released after some work out and if you dont work out then listen to the automated work out before too)

The cardiovascular system health is a sum of good eating habits, regular exercise even if just a little, good sleep and a positive life outlook.

this one keeps the production of the protein in charge of good circulation

6 Likes

also try the cardarine audio, it’s very benficial to cardiovascular health plus it improves your metabolism and endurance. I’ve definitely made some vein-gains with it.

2 Likes

The new ginseng audio (on Patreon) is good for the heart too.

4 Likes

im playing this for the first time because i read your post here and wow i didn’t realize how beautiful the song behind the morphic field is!!

:rose:

3 Likes

Don’t forget automated cardio to stay healthy

3 Likes

Here are my suggestions (some duplicates with above):

• Plasma Beach
  • Cosmo-Volt
  • BoL (if you have it)
  • Anti Aging
  • Cholesterol and Plaque Removal
  • Heart Restoration ver2. 0
  • Heart Strengthening and Repair
  • Lower Your Blood Pressure
  • Sten Cells Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas
  • Plasma Protocol (if you have it)
  • Stroke Prevention and Help
  • Weight Loss Combo (reduces the work the heart has to do)
  • Shen fields (Shen Energy and Essence of Negentropic Shen) if you want to be creative
3 Likes

yes but also go easy on this audio if you already do cardio!

walking, running, hiking! all great especially being a part of nature!

4 Likes

Also anger and resentment release work. Plays a huge role in heart disease. (All emotional dysfunction but particularly anger and resentment.)

5 Likes

I think Plasma beach is the most important along with the heart restoration and OG blood pressure

If you want to keep your stack short then stick with these three (plus the lower blood pressure, the OG one helps anxiety too with the alpha and beta blockers, it blocks the fight/flight response)

6 Likes

Also the alpha lipoic acid field if you have it, super duper underrated