Catvan's Plant Experiments

I started an experiment with plants. Partially to see if I can replicate the effects of ‘plasma charged mitochondria’ in a seedling + charging its chloroplasts as well using spirituality zone’s ‘when nothing else works’. The other sub-experiment is to see if the plants have the virus I attempted to create within them by forcing it to activate using Wnew. One plant will be a control

8 Likes

Should I put this in a separate thread?

2 Likes

Note: I will be off for about 2 weeks starting Wednesday. As in I won’t be the one tending to my plants. Going on a trip to see family. I will attempt to do it remotely.

3 Likes

These are from yesterday

3 Likes

These are from today. The right plant is slightly darker than the others

3 Likes

Naked eye observation shows that M+C plasma charged is lighter than control and V-ACT is slightly darker than control. Although control is actually slightly more developed than both others. Either it’s general exposure to Wnew and it is using the field itself to grow better, is has slightly better soil. It’s also elongated more than the sub-experiments, even though they gain similar amount of direct light. Remote energy work will probably rectify the former.

1 Like

A little too far for me to see correctly. The person who taken it didn’t do my directions correctly. But I am able to feel the energy I sent so there’s that.

2 Likes

All the plants are dead or eaten so I have to restart

1 Like

New plants! About 4 days old

3 Likes

2 Likes

From top to bottom Mitochondria and chloroplast plasma charged, chi charged, V-ACT, control.

2 Likes

All the plants are dead or eaten so I have to restart

Can you share if this was because you were away?

It was because I was away. I had someone try to water them as well as others but once I came back after 2 weeks only the tomatoes and stuff in the garden box I have were alive. I appreciate you responding btw.

I’m following outcome, as I need to revitalize a garden I inherited but don’t have a gift of ‘green thumbs’

1 Like

I admit from naked eye observation the M+C-PC one looks more healthy than the others. The V-ACT one has deformities in the seed leaves and said parts of the plants are becoming more and more deformed.

1 Like

3 Likes

M+C-PC has had some damage, chi charged shown to be the most vital. V-ACT shows no evidence for virus. Control and V-ACT has shown normal growth while the other two are about 60% bigger.

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

The experiment currently along with my tomato plants

3 Likes

everything is beautiful! :partying_face:

2 Likes