Chakra Growth & Stimulation

This thread is dedicated to the Chakra Growth & Stimulation section of the course. We can discuss the contents here, experiences, ask questions and elaborate things further. Keep in mind, you may find extra contents in regards to some of these in the exercise sheet.

10 Likes

@SammyG I don’t know if this is an issue with the audio or not…

In the video about sensing the chakra your repeat two times the exact same thing
“for example feeling tour navel chakra you can discover about sexuality, creative abilities and emotions…”

One at 3:09 and another time at the end of the video

Ah… Thought I fixed that. Will do. Thanks.

1 Like

:+1:

@SammyG When you explain the microcosmic orbit (Chakra Clearing & Balance video) you talk about running it counterclock wise.

The video shows the circulation clockwise. This can be very confusing…

The circulation of the microcosmic orbit should be up from the back of the body (perineum to crown) and down from the front of the body (crown to perineum), the video shows it in the other direction when you first introduce it

Also as far as I know the other direction (up from the front and down from the back) was only inteded to be practiced for women… any thought about this?

thanks

I added that in the end because when I do this practice, it not only clears/transforms my energy system but then expands it much more than it usually would. Women or man, same thing. But I’ll probably take that out in my upcoming edits so as to not confuse people so thanks for bringing it up.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for this question, but I´m still confused a little bit.
So the right direction is like you mentioned? In the video it was described we should imagine that the wheel is turning x-times counter clockwise and then x-times clockwise- What about this? In the text this wasn`t described at all.
And do we contoniue Pranayama while imagining the wheel turning?
Thanks a lot for answering.

If you continue pranayama is what they call microyama in the course.

In the past I was thaught the reverse circulation was only usefull for women, not for men (that sholud not practice it)

Sammy says this is not a problem in the post above…
In any case, from you avatar, you shouldn’t worry about this :wink:
Feel free to practice normal and reverse circulation

2 Likes

I edited the video and took that part in order to not confuse people. Is it still there?

So all you should do is imagine the wheel going counter clockwise for several minutes while doing pranayama. You will certainly feel when you’ve done it enough as your energy system will be heavily stimulated and you’ll start to feel your energy clear up. When you do this practice, start by doing pranayama.

Get into the flow of pranayama which then should become a natural pattern that doesn’t take much conscious effort after several minutes. While doing pranayama, you would then start imagining the wheel going counter clockwise in your body. With this wheel by the way, try to feel it going up and down every part of the body with your awareness.

7 Likes

would be using chakra grow with ascension tag a good combo?

1 Like

I know its better to do ourselves, but would it be safe to wear the chakra growth tag while on the course/audios?

1 Like

I think that could be excessive for the first round. After the first round, if you can handle the extra energy stimulation, then by all means, it would be a great addition to your practice. It will certainly accelerate things… especially while listening to the audios. Exercises with the tag on would also be great.

3 Likes

Alright, im doing my best not to use other audios or tags, its so tempting, but just from the body primer and energy sensitivity my senses have shot up. Starting the healer primer today and excited to do so!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this has already been answered, but does this audio target all chakras with the same intensity/thoroughness as the individual chakra audios?

1 Like