Chakra Stack Diary

WEEK 10 (Jan 3rd-Jan 9th)

Pfffffft.

So much stuff coming to the surface. I may look like an adult human being but really I am a garbage bin, a raging storm, a high-voltage blast. For me Voc is THE field. It has created weird alchemy together with the chakra fields and BoL. I’m needy, snotty, about to cry all day long, full of weird fears both old and new. If I didn’t know beforehand that this might be part of a journey of this kind… I just might quit.

I will take a break and update this thread after maybe a month. There’s no reason to update weekly but I’ll be back with some closing words. Right now I’m a mess of my own doing and my feelings are all over the place. Nothing earth shattering, just Onwards dealing with Onwards. Mental Health album and Alchemy of Love, here I come, again.

Good luck, everyone.

6 Likes

This is me with the Soul restoration series, after that I will begin the chakra series :wink:

I think that too, when I want to leave this planet with soul core,but some time after you will laugh of your journey and embrace the new You :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recommend you ad emotional release to the stack to make things a bit less harsh for yourself. Add a bit of love in there too, I never realized how important it is

4 Likes

Let’s wrap this one up.

The chakra fields brought so much junk to the surface that I really had a hard time dealing with it all. Then again, it was a much needed storm to sail through. I thought my apartment was haunted. I felt like an NPC. Past events started to look completely different. Relationships with family members changed. I changed - and I stayed the same! It was and still is a wild, wild ride.

I stopped listening to the chakra fields about 3ish months ago and will now concentrate on healing trauma and adding some more self-love into my life. Then I’ll continue with the chakra audios. It’s like peeling an onion. Layers upon layers. I hope I won’t be this blinsided again.

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and tips in this thread. The help was priceless.

Best of everything in 2023 and beyond!

2 Likes