Chakra Stack Diary

This will be a diary of any and all progress with my beginner’s chakra stack. The goal here is to get things rolling energetically and get myself better prepared for the energy course and, in the long run, astral shenanigans. I am not energy sensitive and have not been doing any spiritual/chakra work consistently. This stack and meditation will be my baby steps in the direction I wish to go.

I know the basics of the seven chakras but have decided NOT to read any activation symptom lists. It would distract me and just make me pay too much attention to all bodily sensations. If something surprising happens, I’ll ask Google and this forum what might be going on. Until then… what comes, comes. Patience, perseverance and an open mind.

Field abbreviations I’ll use: EBR (energy blockage removal), s/b (sacral and base chakra), h/sp (heart and solar plexus chakra), t (throat chakra), c/3rd (crown and 3rd eye chakra) and G is, of course, for grounding.

13 Likes

WEEK 1 (November 1st-7th)

First week gone. Nothing to report. I’ve been listening to EBR and grounding in different stacks for weeks so only the chakra audios are new to me. Nothing feels any different. I’m really enjoying the mellow, slow music of the first field.

M: EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1
T: EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1
W: EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1
T : EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1
F: EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1
S: EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1
S: EBR x1, s/b x2, G x1

8 Likes

keep updating, you doing well

6 Likes

WEEK 2 (November 8th-14th)

Okay. Nothing much has happened but there is a slight change now. I feel like a tree growing strong, steady roots.Things don’t get to me as much. There’s a… calm. Not all the time, but it is there when I look for it. Feels good. I don’t know if I’ll keep listening to just s/b for one more week or if I’ll add h/sp to the stack on Monday. We’ll see!

I didn’t get Alchemical Garnet during the sale so didn’t add it to this stack. I got some wonderful suggestions from @Daniel last week and so added Flower of Life (FoL from now on) and also listened to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning early this morning. I think I’ll start my weekends, both Sat and Sun, with it for a while.

M: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1
T: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1
W: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1
T : EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1
F: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1
S: EBR x3, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1 *
S: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, G x1

(* listening to EBR three times was not intentional, sausage fingers just did their thing and a loop happened.)

9 Likes

WEEK 3 (November 15th-21st)

Scary week. Symptoms such as slight pain while swallowing and a tingly feeling in my throat and lungs appeared out of the blue and my first thought was, of course, The Cough. After a while I noticed these things only happened after listening to this stack and would dissipate 1-2 hours after the last field stopped playing. So… yours truly hems, haws and makes small adjustments and… nothing. Throat weirdness persists. The plan was to keep listening to only sacral+base and heart + solar plexus for one more week but I’ll add the throat chakra field tomorrow. Maybe there’s a blockage or something… ? Dunno.

Other news? That lovely feeling of growing roots is still there. Better emotional balance has been a very nice byproduct of the journey so far. Also, I may be a bit more forgiving towards myself and others. That’s a plus, too.

M: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x1, G x1
T: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x1, G x1
W: EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x1, G x1
T : EBR x1, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x1, G x1
F: EBR x2, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x1, G x1
S: EBR x2, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x2, G x1
S: EBR x2, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x2, G x1

4 Likes

WEEK 4 (November 22nd-28th)

Throat weirdness continues. No tingly lungs, just a throat that feels like there’s an invisible ball stuck there somewhere and no amount of swallowing gets it moving. No reason to think of Covid and it still only ever happens after I’ve listened to these fields. Hmmm.

Something new: I’ve always reacted to things with my stomach. As a scared kid, as a worried adult. It’s always the stomach that either seems to twist around itself or just… freeze. Heart, if the news have been truly bad. During the week I’ve reacted strongly to a couple of things and this time it wasn’t my stomach doing the heavy lifting anymore. It was as if my circulation got boosted. Sounds weird, yes, but I felt it all over my body. A whoosh! on my scalp, back, skin. My stomach was living its best life like nah, I’m done bringing your emotions to life, let me be. Hmmm, pt. II

This is a very slow, smooth and physical process, no fireworks or sudden revelations. Makes me think this diary likely isn’t all that useful to anyone else. I’ll keep posting through December in any case.

M: EBR x1, FoL x2, s/b x1, h/sp x1, t x1, G x1
T: EBR x1, FoL x2, s/b x1, h/sp x1, t x1, G x1
W: EBR x1, FoL x2, s/b x1, h/sp x1, t x1, G x1
T : EBR x1, FoL x2, s/b x1, h/sp x1, t x1, G x1
F: EBR x1, FoL x2, s/b x1, h/sp x1, t x1, G x1
S: EBR x1, FoL x2, s/b x1, h/sp x1, t x1, G x1
S: EBR x2, FoL x1, s/b x2, h/sp x2, t x1, G x1

2 Likes

WEEK 5 (Nov 29th-Dec 5th)

Third and perhaps last week of the throat mystery. Could that invisible “lump” be there because of… the time when my best childhood friend told me that nothing I said was of interest to them? The time when the only person in my class willing to spend time with me took it upon themselves to respond to everything I told about myself with “stupid!” The time when one of my parents told me that my goings-on are “ridiculous little things”? The times when family members have merrily just spoken over me, interrupted me, twisted my words and then gotten angry if I got upset? Could that lump be all of my disbelief and resentment? An embodiment of my decision to just stop speaking since nobody was listening, believing, caring? (I still speak. I just don’t share anything personal, ever.)

There’s a pretty good chance that I am a prime candidate for therapy. Not possible, currently, but all these things are coming up and they are coming up FAST. The Mental Health album is going to be my new best friend.

I’ve been listening daily to each chakra audio x1 after EBR x1 and BoL x1 (replacing FoL from now on) and ending with grounding.

4 Likes

WEEK 6 (Dec 6th-Dec 12th)

Getting angrier and more resentful by the minute. Once memories started pouring in, they… well, they’ve kept pouring in. It all has to do with words, speaking, conversations. So many layers, so many times I’ve been silenced or ridiculed for speaking my truth. Listening daily to each chakra audio x1 after EBR x1 and BoL x1 and ending with grounding. LOTS of mental health album and Alchemy of Love this week. Some Crucible, too.

I thought this was going to be 100% smooth sailing but apparently all of the knots and blockages just needed time to get my attention. Thinking back, this IS my pattern: first something physical happens and then the feelings storm in. So, first that week 4 whoosh! (things getting cleared up?) and then a tingly throat. Now I am a storm of buried things digging themselves up again.

Not energy sensitive? Never had any fantastical experiences? The NFTs making you blue? Don’t underestimate these fields. Paid or free. They work.

EDIT This sounds too negative. Life is good and I am the captain of my ship. It’s a lot but I’m dealing with it.

6 Likes

WEEK 7 (Dec 13th-Dec 19th)

Not much to tell. Week 7 was much like week 6, things keep coming up and I keep getting annoyed. I try to think of it all as gardening: pluck the weeds, nourish whatever good is growing, try to remember the… grand design of it all? It’s just that… the weeds are getting on my nerves so very badly.

This is my daily stack:

EBR x1-2, BoL x1, each chakra audio x1, G x1
release and gratitude fields, crucible, love fields

2 Likes

each chakra audio once isn’t much.
your system may be decently used to them since you’ve used them for weeks. Try a few more loops ? ( 2-3 )

1 Like

Good point. I’ll keep it short and sweet right now and add loops after Christmas. I’ll be traveling and don’t want a multihour stack while visiting people I haven’t seen because of The Cough. Since the fields (any fields, not just chakra fields) don’t easily overwhelm me I think 3 loops will be it.

1 Like

WEEK 8 (Dec 20th-Dec 26th)

A week of travel and visiting relatives. (Okay, FINE, and delicious meals and snacking.) I’ve been more concerned with Christmas than fields. Back home now and planning stacks for 2022! I’m one step closer to getting VoC since Plasma Protocol is now off limits. I was saving especially for that one.

Daily: EBR x1-2, BoL x1, each chakra audio x1, G or Schumann x1

EDIT Clocks are starting to scare me a little bit. I see number combinations everywhere all the time. Lots of 2s and 3s in different pairings, some 11:11 too. It’s getting crazy.

3 Likes

allignement with your path, youre on a good way

3 Likes

I hope so! Though when I read more about these number combinations and their potential meanings I find myself confused: for example 3s have to do with reaching one’s full potential, among other things. Currently that’s NOT happening in my life. I lack sense of direction. Maybe I’m finally close to figuring it out? Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

dont forget these are things that people most often just come up with, sometimes they have meaning, often they dont, but thats my opinion unless someone can prove this is a universal rule for numbers or something

listen to your intuition tho

1 Like

Yes, good to keep in mind. And that’s exactly one of the things I’m aiming for with this chakra/meditation journey: that I’d be better able to listen to my intuition/HS. Baby steps…

1 Like

Youll get there, if you want to use some extra theres book of cards on gumroad or on patreon card system or on instagram card system and its Chakra Stimulation, so you boost things a little bit more

Patreon and Instagram are free, Gumroad its a pdf with 2 extra servitors which youll have to pay for

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dreamweaver-card-24900108

theres usage informatiion on patreon how to use these

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. After enjoying the sale these past days I think I’ll stay far far away from Gumroad but I’ll definitely check Patreon and Instagram. I’ll need all the help I can get because currently it’s like this:

Onwards: I wish I could hear my HS
HS: Take the left turn, Onwards.
Onwards: What?
HS: The LEFT turn.
Onwards: Theft… urn…
HS: THE LEFT TURN!!!
Onwards: Okay, a theft of an urn. Like a Grecian urn?
HS: What?
Onwards: Should I call the cops? Was it expensive?
HS: …
Onwards: Okay, I’m on it!

Long, long way to go :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah man, youll get there if you put yourself to it :muscle:

1 Like

WEEK 9 (Dec 27th 21-Jan 2nd 22)

Well, well. Happy New Year everyone! Yours truly is now the brand spanking new owner of Vibration of Creation. Took it for a test drive for the first time on Friday and had a miserable time with it. VoC brought up LOTS of fears and insecurities and I ended up physically shaky and 100% convinced that a family member with some relatively minor health issues was going to die immediately. Fun times… not. My hands shook and I had anxiety pouring out of me. I didn’t even go crazy with that field, 3 times and grounding. Luckily I live alone so not one person had to freak out because I was freaking out. Never had a reaction like that before. Was back to normal-ish late yesterday evening.

I think my chakra stack for January 2022 is going to look like this:

EBR or Mana Circuits
BoL
VoC x1 (but very, VERY carefully)
Each chakra field 2-3 times
Some sort of grounding

2 Likes