Change Your Fate In Your Sleep

Oniric precognition is a secret technique that was once used by many current billionaires and simply successful people. However, this approach is different in that we induce precognition not with chemical drugs or psychedelic herbs, but in a much less extreme way - with this field.

Precognitive dreaming is when a sleeper dreams their future, most often several versions of it. And since knowing the future inevitably exposes it to change (after all, you won’t sit and wait patiently for something you don’t want to experience), the vision undergoes a transformation to match the altered future.

Without the ability to travel through time, these visions help in future actions. In some cases, the user is able to see time lines of both their own and other people’s futures.

Thus, if you see several variants of the probable future, you automatically, most often unconsciously choose the variant of scenario development that is most attractive for you (creating so-called “anticipatory flashes of the future”), than you set yourself another, new future. Or, if there is only one option, after awakening you do something in real life, in the waking world, to change the future you have seen.

A necessary skill is dream memorization. Before listening to the field, practice memorizing dreams for a few days. Sometimes the mere intention to remember dreams upon awakening is enough to do this. Also a good tool is a notepad and pen by the bed, in which you can write down briefly the dreams you see upon waking or in the middle of the night. You need this skill in order not to miss and remember precognitive dreams, as the vast majority of people forget an average of 9 out of 10 dreams by morning.

10:36 minutes, ideal audio for looping at night.

15 Likes

I like this idea, but it also scares or concerns me for some reason. I will need to look into what this resistance is.

I really think this is a great manifestation tool.

2 Likes

my man dropping bangers after bangers.

4 Likes

Any testimonials on this?

3 Likes

So your dreams become more precognitive? Interesting. And what if you see the path you are on and wish to make changes?

Just be more mindful on your own so it does not manifest that way? Would be cool if there was a way to make alterations/instructions

2 Likes

Yes, the intention behind the field is to give you the oniric precognition “gift”

Usually you wake up, immediately you recognize the precognitive dream (the field include some subfield to help you to remember your dreams, but I still recommend to practice dream journal to speed up the process) and then you can decide if you act or no (depending on the outcome you want)

2 Likes

this fields has a mandala too?

1 Like

Yes, all my fields have mandala

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like