Changed things up

Lately I’ve been leaning towards the “darker” side for certain knowledge and to work through certain things within myself. My perspectives on things have changed a ton since I first started my journey. I just see things so differently now. It’s like I see truth instead of that smoke and mirror perspectives people try to show you as a mask if that makes sense. My depression is pretty much eliminated now even, it seems my shadow work has improved a ton, I’m so much more empathetic I can literally feel your emotions no matter how hard you try to hide it lol. The reason I started working on the “darker” side is because I was ready for it and was called. You need to break free from certain beliefs and illusions before you should work on the “darker” side if that makes any sense. I also don’t worship anything let alone really believe in God’s or anything like that anymore if that makes sense. I’m not doing that whacky stuff you see people doing online either lol this is what I mean by that smoke and mirror perspective bs. I’m learning there’s more to the dark/light side stuff that most don’t seem to be able to see past. I’ll be updating this over time

4 Likes