Chapters 17-22 Discussion (Self Love Section)

General Discussion for chapters 17-22

2 Likes

@SammyG Which audio are we supposed to listen to here? This is from chapter 18.

1. Self Love Visualization Affirmations for 2 days
    Listen to the audio while reciting the affirmations and visualize them as present truth

The same self love + confidence audio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it! Thank you. Thought there was a Self Love Visualization audio that I might be missing.

1 Like

I finished the book and exercises over the weekend and I feel pretty good. :partying_face::partying_face:. So much love and gratitude to @SammyG for creating this epic journey and for @Captain_Nemo for adding his unique magic. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

The belief that I worked on doesn’t seem to come up or bother me anymore. There is a feeling of detachment, contentment and relief. I feel full of love. I tried to tap into that old belief but it has no charge anymore. I feel free from it and it’s making me question if I’ve really healed it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m going to test it out this week and see what happens.

7 Likes

Remember, if the feeling comes up, thats the greatest opportunity to fully be free of it star. Part of the journey is to become comftorable with the ‘feeling’ to the point where it’s not a even a triggering feeling anymore. Heck, it just becomes nothing at that point.

That’s something I realized in the journey… that the thoughts that were ‘negative’ were just… thoughts. But when they’d come up, I’d fight those thoughts or feel uncomftorable with them. Rejecting them and getting angry all the sudden. It was only when I came to accept these kinds of things, that when the thoughts would come up… I would be like ‘okay’ and then my mind would continue flowing. That was the freedom really. Being okay with the thoughts.

And then they stopped popping up altogether. There are ancient thoughts that never come up anymore.

I think from what I’m feeling, you’re just about there… just the last step is really being okay with the thought. Having made peace with it to the point that when or if you see it again, you are like… ‘okay.’ That’s when it’s really not a problem anymore.

I feel your energy feeling lighter from your post though. So that’s nice. I’m very glad you enjoyed the journey and got something from it. Makes me very happy you did :slight_smile:

Now… if you may, do me the smallest favor and give some feedback if you can… lol. Tryna improve it to make it even easier and more effective for anyone.

6 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. In the past, if that belief / thought had popped up, I would have said ‘This didn’t work’ or ‘I’m cursed’ or ‘I’ll never get rid of this’ etc etc. So many times in my journey I’ve heard that the emotions and thoughts are like clouds, you have to just let them pass but it’s easier said than done. Now it feels much easier. And more peaceful. If the negative thought does come up, I’ll just say ‘I accept x’ because it doesn’t end. Negative thoughts, emotions, situations, etc will always come up and you are never done until you die. That was the hardest lesson that I’ve learned in the last few years.

Thank you for sharing this. I’m so happy to hear that you also feel the difference which validates it’s working. It’s another step towards my freedom journey and I feel so grateful that I’m guided by your and Dream’s creations. :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

yes, I’ll pm you :)

5 Likes

@SammyG Also, since finishing, I’m continuing to do the mirror affirmations for all 3 areas in the mornings while listening to those audios. Those have been pretty effective for me. Another thing I’m trying out is playing the Alchemical Wholeness audio on low volume for a few hours when i’m sleeping. I think i’ll play it all night and see. It’s definitely accelerating my progress.

5 Likes

I can now say I truly love myself and i think i deserve everything and much more, the blockages come up but they don’t cause any pain at all ive fully accepted it, ive been doing inner work for a couple years now but this has just accelerated it 100x

the only thing is the fear of showing all this love thats inside of me but im working on that so thank you so much Sammy, Dream and everyone who answers my questions your all awesome af <33

9 Likes

Yes! So happy for you. This program really is a game changer. Looking to go through it again in full soon…

3 Likes

@SammyG has done a great work!. so happy for you as well, I’m still on the road and looking forward to give my statements on it.

2 Likes