Charge Back Black List

Everyone panicking what to buy of medical fields:
Get plasma brain of youth+hidden bonus being Smart stem cells, it is 70 bucks I believe and imo, it is cheapst all in one field for health restoration, I wrote a long testimonial on the dedicated thread, so anyone curious can check it out.

15 Likes

Its no longer on gumroad.

(I already own it, for a long time)

1 Like

i find it particularly impressive how nobody has started venting yet.
Salute to everyone’s coolness and tranquility
:pray:

17 Likes

Hey captain, the audios though removed from gumroad, still works for those who bought them before this situation? @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Who bought and paid for them, (and didnt do a chargeback) yes.

14 Likes

Ofcourse sounds good

1 Like

There are many reasons for a charge back, so this would not really solve the problem.

Especially among those people who are doing charge backs for nefarious reasons. They have already downloaded the file. With a chargeback, their downloaded file can be free. That newly-free file can essentially be a printing press for free money to them, as they market their file on the DL to unsuspecting clients who don’t know about this forum or about protections which have been placed upon the fields.

ETA: And many people don’t understand how expensive chargebacks can be for a merchant. It’s not simply a refund of the purchase price out of the pocket of the merchant (which can really hurt by itself).

There are hefty fees per each item charged back as well as steep percentage-based penalties on top of the refunded monies. And these fees and penalties increase as a chargeback history grows and extends, to the point of threatening not only the merchant account, but also the merchants’ other banking activities, as we’ve already seen.

19 Likes

Well I hope you can make an exception with trusted members and going through the old invoicing method (and preferably not through paypal).

It is a hassle, but at the same time you won’t be getting charged back from your actual paying fanbase. Oh and you don’t need to give fees to those platforms…

Rip I had intended to get automated cycling in the future… Luckily I got blood purifier+ already…

22 Likes

I am certain Captain, as numerous times before, will cook up a brilliant plan that will allow for those fields to be again purchaseable. Lets be patient and trust him✌️
Utilizing crypto comes to mind🤔

26 Likes

Seems every audio needs protection from now on and even protection against charge back . I think most of them does that just to get the audio for free. So if anyone does it the audio won’t work for them due to charge back protection. Most of those who charges back are probably using those audios even now or spreads them around even after charging back or even selling them for money.

8 Likes

I would be surprised if they’re filing charge backs to market it to unsuspecting people who have never heard of Sapien Medicine. Based on what I’ve seen they’re more likely to trade it for other paid fields.

It’s all right if you’d be surprised at that. It just means you missed the posts about people doing precisely that. They don’t need our awareness to do that.

Fair enough, that’s still pretty much the same thing. They’re still using “free,” potentially-worthless merchandise for their own profit.

If they’re trading it for other paid fields, both parties would be aware that they’re essentially trading music pieces, should there be protection on all paid fields. Very different from the other scenario.

It saddens me - I guess all the loyal / truthful supporters, to hear the trouble the very flawed legal system, and payment provider- PayPal, and even worse a lot of very unappreciative people - which unfortunately enough exist in this world, have caused so many issues, It’s a real shame Imo….

As a listener / customer of yours for years, I hope you’re going to find a solution to work around the presented obstacles, so that the people which appreciate your effort can show you the more than we’ll deserved support as It should be. Personally, If there would be a possibility to execute the acquisitions through any other way - privately, etc. to avoid any further complications or other issues, I‘d definitely consider without even hesitating. The medical fields have been such a blessing for us, the fact they have been striped away from us in such unreasonable manner because of senseless laws - at least in this context, and deceiving, entitled people…. I speak for us all If I say that we are really thankful for all your work and effort you put into fields. I wish you all a great week! Cheers, everyone!!

14 Likes

Hey, maybe it’s for the best. It weeds out the bad actors. I’m just glad I bought all the Gumroad fields I needed pretty much.

I was glad to see Heat and Shock Resistance was still there. Just went ahead and bought it. That may come in handy in the future!

10 Likes

Unfortunately, a lot of us didn’t…. For now, we just have to wait and see how it works out.

12 Likes

Pity! These are great. I have bought these discontinued products, can they still be used?

2 Likes

Of course.

3 Likes

Of course. The ones you bought still work. They just can’t be bought anymore.

3 Likes

I hope a miracle will happen to those who need it🙏

2 Likes