Charisma and Glamour (servitor ability)

https://ko-fi.com/s/a3bbd8b6bd

This counts as +1 ability to your servitor
-1 Slot Space
+2 Temporary Charm
+2 Temporary Enhanced perception of appearance
+2 Temporary luck at leaving a lasting impression

Only for servitor installation

Having an item that enhances your charm and positively affects how people perceive your appearance can offer several benefits, both personally and professionally. Here are some potential advantages:

Increased Confidence:
Enhanced charm and appearance can boost your self-esteem and confidence, making you feel more comfortable and self-assured in social interactions.
Improved Social Interactions:

People are generally more drawn to those who appear charming and attractive, which can lead to more meaningful and positive social connections.

Better First Impressions:
A positive first impression can set the tone for future interactions, leading to more opportunities in both personal and professional settings.
Professional Benefits

Career Advancement:
Enhanced charm and appearance can be advantageous in job interviews, networking events, and professional meetings, potentially leading to career advancements and new opportunities.

Leadership and Influence:
Charismatic individuals often have better leadership capabilities and can influence others more effectively, which is valuable in managerial and leadership roles.

Client Relations:
In fields where client interaction is key, being perceived positively can improve client satisfaction and foster long-term business relationships.

Stronger Relationships:
Enhanced charm can help build stronger and more positive relationships with friends, family, and romantic partners.

Greater Social Influence:
People who are perceived as charming and attractive often have greater social influence, allowing them to sway opinions and gather support more easily.

Emotional and Psychological Benefits
Happiness and Satisfaction:
Positive social interactions and the resultant social support can contribute to overall happiness and life satisfaction.

Reduced Stress:
Feeling confident and well-perceived can reduce social anxiety and stress, leading to a more relaxed and enjoyable life experience.

Enhancing your charm and appearance can have a ripple effect, improving various aspects of your life from personal relationships to professional success, ultimately contributing to your overall well-being and happiness.
A lot of the overpowered gamers get by just on charm sometimes.

To create simply play the audio in front of your created item.
thatā€™s it.
wait 20 mins and its ready to use and enjoy.

49 Likes

Awesome! Getting it for my Zen Lion ASAP.

How long does it last?

Why temporary tho? :smiley:

you pick your length of time when and how you want it on or off

18 Likes

Hm, seems smart.

Does it have significant build-up effect?

what do you mean?
when you try it let me know

:laughing:

no build up is intended
it meant to work as is off the bat.

12 Likes

So I can keep it On all the time by my intention !!

1 Like

I mean like if itā€™s also made to build up the base charisma naturally, or the long-term increase just comes as usually, the body ā€œlearning the fieldā€, similarly as when after long-time of listen to Testosterone, the baseline will become higher. (Ok, got it.)

That may take a long time till I start man, currently got lots of other stuff for it and my current main focus is the new brain fields :grin:

But if I notice something and wonā€™t forget, will put it here.

2 Likes

I installed this ability for my Zen Lion and will be using it whenever I go out. Iā€™ll report on results

6 Likes

Why not a jackopt, I was actually considering suggesting a servitor ability like that, maybe something with love attraction as well. :slight_smile: Then I decided ā€œIā€™ll wait and seeā€ and here it is!

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m a bit of a field junkie. :slight_smile: Besides, I currently live alone and have relatively low costs of living, so I can afford to splurge on fields every now and again. :smiley: Getting paid in a couple of days, so Iā€™ll be able to buy something new should I feel excited about anything (but currently not planning to - I got this ability and the HIIT field this week already).

For luck, try Aureus Fortuna and assorted luck fields, I guess! For money and luck, pair them with wealth attraction fields.

5 Likes

Could be a fluke, but Iā€™ll share it anyways since itā€™s too good of a coincidence. The day I got this on my servitor, I asked it to activate it just for trial - my girlfriend out of nowhere told me I look good and my ā€˜auraā€™ feels nice.

6 Likes

Glamor is great, I work with people with Down syndrome and autism,
they all came to talk to me,
Usually they are more reserved.
some asked me things, like bringing food to their room, I couldnā€™t refuse, even though itā€™s forbidden.
I felt good after saying yes to them,
we want to please others, and I was incapable of refusing

and people come to us,
Even on the phone people tell you that they feel good about you, without seeing you
I love this ability, everyone comes closer to you, and talks to you, they feel very close to you, well done, captain, thanks to you I feel surrounded and my links with, the others are great
even a person, who was cold to me,
I had a date with her, she was super nice, she was different, fantastic

25 Likes

After about 3 days with this field i didnā€™t notice anything, then remembered its a temporary boosts so i turned it on and started having instant results

7 Likes

Went to a job interview and one goes ā€œomg that boy is soooo cuteā€ id say its working

11 Likes